Sign in to follow this  

battery problems?

i have a 2005 tc250 and i have it plugged into a battery tender all them time when im not riding it. but the battery looses juice quick. like ill start the bike let it run then give it throttle to fast and bogs and dies so i try to restart it and no go then gotta hook it back up and wait. but once ive been riding for a while and the bike is hot it cranks good. you think i should buy a new battery?

I had to replace my 2005 battery this summer. I think getting 4 years out of a battery is pretty good so yes replace it. I went to a local battery only shop and got one for under $30.00.

i think i have one near me. but if not auto zone or pep boys should have it right? whats the code or w/e i have to tell them?

i think i have one near me. but if not auto zone or pep boys should have it right? whats the code or w/e i have to tell them?

Just take your battery to the shop and tell them you need a replacement. This way there are no surprises when you get home and they will dispose of your old battery.

Like anything else you get what you pay for...