Gave my WZ a face lift...

007.jpg

006.jpg

Wow... that looks great. :lol:

Thank you.

Hmm, those are some graphics I have not seen. Good looking!

Me likes!!

no bikes graphic kit is complete without the thumpertalk fender sticker :lol:

that's looks great, the jumbo jack name is a nice touch

awsome! i just orderd the same ones on friday(except i got white backgrounds w/ black numbers), along with a white plastic kit for my 07 wr. i hoped it would look good and know i know it will. did you get them form graphicmx.com? are they good quality?

Nice, I like how the graphics have lots of white on the gas tank. Quite often I think that when putting white plastic and graphics on a blue framed and blue gas tank WR the blue looks too much but the graphics you got really balance out the blue and the white. What graphics kit are those?

Wow, the bike looks great.

awsome! i just orderd the same ones on friday(except i got white backgrounds w/ black numbers), along with a white plastic kit for my 07 wr. i hoped it would look good and know i know it will. did you get them form graphicmx.com? are they good quality?

Yes and yes...And thanks.

Nice, I like how the graphics have lots of white on the gas tank. Quite often I think that when putting white plastic and graphics on a blue framed and blue gas tank WR the blue looks too much but the graphics you got really balance out the blue and the white. What graphics kit are those?

There are from graphicmx.com

Looks great. The white on the tank may yellow after a time though.

great, i just sent them a email because i didnt know if the airbox graphics came with the number plates, guess now i know, thanks!

is that their TS1 backgrounds?

too bad my white plastic is back ordered 2 weeks!

great, i just sent them a email because i didnt know if the airbox graphics came with the number plates, guess now i know, thanks!

is that their TS1 backgrounds?

too bad my white plastic is back ordered 2 weeks!

Sorry I was not clearer.The backgrounds are from Factory Effects.

your bike look's sweet good job!

awsome looking bike:thumbsup:

what year is she:ride:

what year is she:ride: