Sign in to follow this  

When are the tracks opening?

Anybody know when tracks are going to be having their first open practices? Looking for tracks within 2 hours or so within albany/amsterdam. I know Ace doesnt open until may but i was talking to people in Poughkeepsie and he said they have no snow so maybe people might be opening sometime this month..

The first MSC practice is March 25th at Kalamuski Farm. (Formerly known as Diamondback):lol:

The first MSC practice is March 25th at Kalamuski Farm. (Formerly known as Diamondback):lol:

isnt diamondback the track right next to ace?

sure is....I personally don't like it, but i'm a weenie. The next OP is April 10 at Ace.

Rumor has it that the track will be getting a major makeover this season with the new owner. We'll see...............

Englishtown opens officially this Wednesday march 4th, but it might be a little too far for you. Plus we are supposed to get a lot of snow tonight.

sure is....I personally don't like it, but i'm a weenie. The next OP is April 10 at Ace.

when i went to ace for the last practice i looked at diamondback and it looked like a rock pit.. Is it different for a race/practice?

Kiwi!!!! Where you been???

The first MSC practice is March 25th at Kalamuski Farm. (Formerly known as Diamondback):p

ok, i'm confused now. i was on MSC's website, and it says that March 25 is a race... http://www.mscmotocross.com/racing_schedule.html

Kiwi!!!! Where you been???

hiding from you :ride: just kidding, of course. how's life bud?

hiding from you :ride: just kidding, of course. how's life bud?

Same old boring stuff. Just waiting to get my bike back together and get some riding in. I did break my tailbone (again) in January so I am hoping that won't be a problem riding. Guess I'll just have to stand up more.:p What have you been up to???

I am impressed you can hurt yourself not riding! we'll just tape some pillows to your seat. bam! im so smartttt, it's amazing. school and the fat fuzzy bud keep me busy.

CIMG4632.jpg

I am impressed you can hurt yourself not riding! we'll just tape some pillows to your seat. bam! im so smartttt, it's amazing. school and the fat fuzzy bud keep me busy.

CIMG4632.jpg

:p Why didn't I think of that??? Yeah, I am pretty talented at getting hurt. It's a gift. Awwwww, look at the blankie for the horsie. Nice looking horse you got there.