e-start on 200? Available or Possible?

Hey guys for some reason i thought the new 200xc-w where coming with e-start, but was at the dealer today and it didn't have it....

So is it available with it or is there one that can be put on?

Don't want to argue about e-starter's i have a couple 300's with 1000miles on them and love the e-start for the riding we do and don't mind a little maintenance.

200 is for the girlfriend also.

Thanks guys.

Anyone know?

looks like the 200 has all the same mounts for a battery.

Pretty sure it's not possible. If you want an easy to ride bike for the gf, get her a 250 with estart. My gf likes the 250 much better. less pipey, more torque, smoother, easier-to-ride.

Pretty sure it's not possible. If you want an easy to ride bike for the gf, get her a 250 with estart. My gf likes the 250 much better. less pipey, more torque, smoother, easier-to-ride.

Thats what i'm starting to think, she is a good rider and rips on my 300, just wanted something maybe a little lighter and not as powerfull as the 300.

She's 5'10" and definantly needs a full size bike. she's probably going to race some harescambles this year.

There is a couple of posts floating around that say they have e-start 200 but its really hard to say cause they could be talking about the 300...:p

Thanks for the feedback.

There is a couple of posts floating around that say they have e-start 200

Those posts are wrong. thankfully.

It's bad enough that I have to pay $400 extra and do more maintenance on a new 250/300. At least i can still buy a cheap and reliable 200. :p

Those posts are wrong. thankfully.

It's bad enough that I have to pay $400 extra and do more maintenance on a new 250/300. At least i can still buy a cheap and reliable 200. :p

lol, i know there is alot of anti e-start guys out there but the ones on my two 300's have been awsome. Over 1000miles on each on not a lick of trouble. Really work good in difficult situations or harescrambles. i can have the bike running and be moving before even getting on it.

I really wanted to try a 200 but like you said the 250 might be better, we are both luggers and ride mostly super tight ST, or where there is no trails at all.

lol, i know there is alot of anti e-start guys out there but the ones on my two 300's have been awsome. Over 1000miles on each on not a lick of trouble.

Most stuff works fine for 2 months (about 1000 miles). I'm more concerned about a year's worth of riding (5000-6000 miles), and folks I know with e-start 2-strokes are all having trouble with them at that point.

If they make it as reliable and maintenance free as a 4-stroke estart, i might change my mind in the future, especially if i get really old and frail. :p

Good lord, how hard is it to kick over a 200?

Good lord, how hard is it to kick over a 200?

Don't know never even seen one around here much less kicked one over. lol

Its for the girlfriend and she has been spoiled by the e-start on my 300.

Found 2 leftover 08 200's for a really good deal, $2700 less than a new 250 around here.

Now i'm not sure what to do again....:p

Doesn't take nearly as much leg to start a 200 as it does a 300. She'll be fine.

That's what i'm telling her too. :-)

She's a personal trainer and can kick my but so i think it'll be no problem and the price is right.

Guess time will tell. Just hope i wont be dissapointed i didn't get a 250.

the 200's are just a little harder to kick then a 125, after all the 200 is just a 125 with a big bore and stroked crank, you wont be dissapointed.

When you see how fun the 200 is ,you might not let her ride it.