Central Coast of Cali dualsport riders. (Slo)

Hey all.

New to the web site and just picked up a 03 525 exc that is dual sported. Looking for riders and good dual sport rides on the central coast. I live in Paso.

Hey all.

New to the web site and just picked up a 03 525 exc that is dual sported. Looking for riders and good dual sport rides on the central coast. I live in Paso.

Usually in april the Cal poly penguins have a D/S ride out of SLO,pretty fun ride 60% pavement 40% dirt +- with a couple of ranch single track incl.that is just the shiznik.Bottom line fun,fun.Hope it continues!

Keep me in mind for a dual sport ride. I would like to do the Nacimento-Fergueson ride so before summer.

Definitely check out the Penguins Dual Sport in April. We've started working on the route and doing some maintenance on the private ranches which are only ridden during the High-Mountain dual sport. It's going to be a great course and a lot of fun.

Keep me in mind for a dual sport ride. I would like to do the Nacimento-Fergueson ride so before summer.

More info please? I have heard of a few routes that go from Paso over to cambria.