Need help! Slipper clutch install

Ok, so I finally get my slipper clutch that has been on back order since Dec. Its an Adige/Adler HU-52 for my 08 SMR 450. I follow the directions and even look at the install video from the website. I take out the old clutch pack and put in the new one. Everything is good until I put the original pusher back in followed by the pressure plate. The new pressure plate has a bearing in it which will not fit over the front of the pusher shaft. I think I might have the wrong pressure plate, (God I hope not) but I'm not sure. Not only that but there is a large black concave & grooved washer that came with everything and there is no mention of it in the directions. I don't know where it is suppose to go. Here are some pics of the pressure plate, 9 washers for the variable spring tention, the stock pusher,(which has its own washer between 2 flat washers) and the black washer. Someone please help me!!!IMG_3645.jpgIMG_3644.jpgIMG_3642.jpgIMG_3641.jpg

The big black washer is like the one I use on my STM clutch. It is used on the large nut that holds everything together in place of the stock tab that is removed. In the pic you posted yours is still there. Have you figured out the rest of it yet?

The big black washer is like the one I use on my STM clutch. It is used on the large nut that holds everything together in place of the stock tab that is removed. In the pic you posted yours is still there. Have you figured out the rest of it yet?

Yea, I did. I have the wrong part. I have an HU-52, (for an 07 and earlier) and I need an HU-53, (08-09). I didn't think the clutch changed in 08, but it did. I already sent it back and I should have the right one on the way soon. Thanks for the info on the black washer. The directions said to put the tab washer back in and never mentioned the black washer.

It's good you found out that way instead of itbeing able to install it,then failing later. I wish I could run the stock tab washer on mine because the nut has come loose before letting the clutch slip.

It's good you found out that way instead of itbeing able to install it,then failing later. I wish I could run the stock tab washer on mine because the nut has come loose before letting the clutch slip.

Yea, that would have sucked. I've seen that with the nut coming loose before so I clean the threads with rubbing alcohol to get any oil residue off and use loctite red threadloc. :p