Sign in to follow this  

Supercross I was at Indy!

Well, i just got back from a good weekend for sx. Guess who won, Chad Reed. I know its crazy Bubba crashed twice. It was an awesome race while J-Law sat out from a "sick" stomach (or a hangover:smirk: ). Austin stroupe rounded out the 250f's with the win. Overall, awesome race:thumbsup:

man i was there too! i cant beleive a supercross race made a highest record for attendance in the new stadium! bu anyways back to sx, when js went down the second time i was one of the 61,000+ people on my feet jumping and yelling "go reed". if i would have paid a hundred bucks a ticket i still would have been happy after that show! what a night that race was the best of all this year, did you notice how that dragon back was just a bit much for the lites guys at first?

Chad Reed for President

anyone else notice they lapped up to 3rd place :lol: ! when i seen em passing alessi i looked up and noticed he was still in 3rd i was at a loss for words. that proves just how much that those guys are just on another level

I was there too. I think that was the best race of the season. Stewart was a lot faster then Reed while he was chasing him down but Reed stayed with him after JS got in front. That was a battle!!!! You might want to throw SPOILER in your title MXkid 12. So everyone knows that it tells the race ourcome.

Put *SPOLIER* in your thread name, as some people will get very angry with you.

thanks. now there is no point in watching the race. PUT SPOILER in the title!

I was at Indy Thats not clear enough for you! If you didn't want to here about the race why would you even click on that title? You cant fix stupid!

no point in watching the race? that's a little dramatic.

i love when people spoil. i get to see people cry like babies over imaginary loss.

Why don't you stay out of the Supercross/Motocross/Arenacross forum until after the race? Do you not think people are going to discuss the Indy SX with a thread title 'I was at Indy'?.... :lol:

you're wasting your breath. these folks are illogical to the core

Look at the title of this posting...."I was at Indy". Did you think that maybe the posting might have a result listed? If I did not know who won and was all set to watch it later today...I would stay away from this thread. It's not like he announced the winner in the thread title, ya know.

Anyway...I was there, too. Great race. Awesome facility. Great and enthusiastic crowd. A great night of racing all the way around.

I was at Indy Thats not clear enough for you! If you didn't want to here about the race why would you even click on that title? You cant fix stupid!

No shit. What do they think is going to be talked about in the SX forum on a thread labeled "I was at Indy" on the day of the race? How much the programs were? A food review?

People need to whine and bitch about something and will find it. Drama Queens!

• Like 1

No shit. What do they think is going to be talked about in the SX forum on a thread labeled "I was at Indy" on the day of the race? How much the programs were? A food review?

ROFL!!!

:worthy::lol:

Perfect...

I am a RV fan and noticed that he was off the pace more than usual last night. Did he crash or have an off night?

RV finished a strong 3rd to Alessi in his heat race, but was way back around 16th a few laps into the main. There was so much happening up front, however, that I rarely looked back thru the field to see where guys were if they were out of the top5.

Leave the computer alone if you don't want the results. Find something worthy to do.

Great race!

I was there too and wonder if anyone seen the FMX crash.

Kinda creepy the way that thing was handled.

Great race!

What happened?

Great race!

Care to elaborate?

Yeah they finished off the exhibition with a 2 backflip trains. They did the first one perfect and did one more for the crowd to end the night. The last rider wiped out pretty bad. He was evidently in alot of pain due to his movements lying in the dirt. The stadium camera then panned over to Bartram as he took off his helmet and proceeded to give an interview with the announcer and acted like it was no big deal. While Cowboy Kenny gave the interview the FMX crew scraped up the rider and dragged the ramps away to get ready for the main events. I didn't have the greatest view seeing that I was sitting in the lower bowl in front of the finish line jump, But I still have the image of that rider burned in my head and I'm thinking it was not good.