Sign in to follow this  

Supercross I was at Indy!

the sport of fmx has evolved to the point that people are pretty much killing themselves to keep up with the progression.

Yeah they finished off the exhibition with a 2 backflip trains. They did the first one perfect and did one more for the crowd to end the night. The last rider wiped out pretty bad. He was evidently in alot of pain due to his movements lying in the dirt. The stadium camera then panned over to Bartram as he took off his helmet and proceeded to give an interview with the announcer and acted like it was no big deal. While Cowboy Kenny gave the interview the FMX crew scraped up the rider and dragged the ramps away to get ready for the main events. I didn't have the greatest view seeing that I was sitting in the lower bowl in front of the finish line jump, But I still have the image of that rider burned in my head and I'm thinking it was not good.

I was right there and he just under rotated and crashed pretty hard, but he did get back up by himself.

Sorry if I ruined your day but I thought it would be clear enough. Oh well, yeah that crash was hard. They had to play it off like nothing happened. Other then that it was an awesome race.

Yeah they finished off the exhibition with a 2 backflip trains. They did the first one perfect and did one more for the crowd to end the night. The last rider wiped out pretty bad. He was evidently in alot of pain due to his movements lying in the dirt. The stadium camera then panned over to Bartram as he took off his helmet and proceeded to give an interview with the announcer and acted like it was no big deal. While Cowboy Kenny gave the interview the FMX crew scraped up the rider and dragged the ramps away to get ready for the main events. I didn't have the greatest view seeing that I was sitting in the lower bowl in front of the finish line jump, But I still have the image of that rider burned in my head and I'm thinking it was not good.

I would guess they panned off and stayed on Kenny as to take away the attention of the downed rider.

I don't know about the other people that was there but I must say that was the best race I've ever seen or as close to REDBUD in 07 with Stewert and the GOAT. Plus the new statium. *** that place is a temple not a stadium ODE TO LUCAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This was my first sx and I will DEFINITELY be back next year. Did anyone eat at that Shiparo's (not sure on the name) place by the stadium?

Wow, i hope we some fire from reed the last part of the series. I want some good races! lol

Also, i dont see what the big deal about spoilers are, i watch because i enjoy seeing people ride..not who wins lol.