Sign in to follow this  

I got my new numbers!

sick.. Who did u get them from?

My neighbor has a graphic machine and he made them for me, i just gave him the font i wanted. I like the price lol he made my old ones too the 21.

Very cool!! I like the checkboard accents...numbers stand out too.

How much does One charge for custom?

Very cool!! I like the checkboard accents...numbers stand out too.

How much does One charge for custom?

That backround is from a kit i got that was leftover for my new 08 09 plate. He just made the numbers, He said he would do them for like $5 for three numbers i think( i would have to double check if you wanted:thumbsup:

Oh ok, they looked like they were a part of the background. They blend in well. How thick are they?

Oh ok, they looked like they were a part of the background. They blend in well. How thick are they?

they aren't that think, thats why i like them so they dont look like ad ons. and they seems to holdup good to crashes since my old ones didnt tear off at all.:p

Nice! I got mine as well. Who did your's? One industries?

104_0222.jpg

Decalworks did mine.

Nice! the bike looks trick man! My neighbor did mine, He just did the numbers( the backrounds just came with the kit.

Nice! the bike looks trick man! My neighbor did mine, He just did the numbers( the backrounds just came with the kit.

haha thanks bro. Btw, all of your bike(s) look awesome. I love the black/red/white sceme you pull off.