Seth Enslow Fans!!!

Why do you keep posting this everywhere?

Why do you keep posting this everywhere?

I dunno to get people to join... But from the looks of it, this was not the way. I've gotten your response, someone laughing at me AND there are still only 2 fans. Haha guess Seth isn't as loved as I thought.

And I only posted on 3 forums, not everywhere.

I just dont know who he is

I just dont know who he is

He is one of the guys from the original Crusty Demons videos.

Here is a vid of some of his stuff:

http://www.thumpertalk.com/forum/faq.php?faq=vb_faq#faq_board_rules

7th rule down.

Seth couldn't compete with the modern riders and pretty much disappeared form the scene over 10 years ago. Last thing I heard about him he was in Australia trying to break the world record for longest jump on a Harley Davidson with a special built HD with motocross suspension.

http://www.thumpertalk.com/forum/faq.php?faq=vb_faq#faq_board_rules

7th rule down.

Seth couldn't compete with the modern riders and pretty much disappeared form the scene over 10 years ago. Last thing I heard about him he was in Australia trying to break the world record for longest jump on a Harley Davidson with a special built HD with motocross suspension.

sorry my bad man i didnt no. :lol:

I still can't get over seeing him smash his face on the bars that time.

i dont know about you guys but seth enslow is a boss on a dirtbike. and if you dont know who he is......

sorry

It's ok to be a fan of someone, but don't you think it's a tad overboard to post all over the internet, trying to get people to join you in some kind of internet shrine/worship?:lol:

its a man crush baby YEAH LOL

wasn't he involved in a fatal street crash a year or two ago??

I'll tell you what he WAS involved in... He was involved in the ORIGINAL freeriding movement. The do or die spirit that Seth had (and I'm sure he still has somewhere) is what got COUNTLESS kids/teens into riding. When I saw that at age 9 or 10, Instantly I thought; "Man I wish I was that hard!" and MX just exploded into my life. I know you could say this about the Mulisha, or the Nitro circus, or Terra Firma or whatever... but If it were'nt for the Crusty Demons, Freestyle wouldn't exsist. THANK YOU SETH.

:p:ride::moon:
I'll tell you what he WAS involved in... He was involved in the ORIGINAL freeriding movement. The do or die spirit that Seth had (and I'm sure he still has somewhere) is what got COUNTLESS kids/teens into riding. When I saw that at age 9 or 10, Instantly I thought; "Man I wish I was that hard!" and MX just exploded into my life. I know you could say this about the Mulisha, or the Nitro circus, or Terra Firma or whatever... but If it were'nt for the Crusty Demons, Freestyle wouldn't exsist. THANK YOU SETH.

Exactly. You nailed it premix. If I am not mistaken however I believe Pastrana at like 14 or 15 (or even younger) was in Crusty 3.

But your right, I'm 15 and still think the very first Crusty Video is the best MX video I've seen. As a series I would choose Nitro Circus just cause I am a HUGE Pastrana fan and I kind of like how it is not strictly MX, but in terms of a single video, that very first Crusty really gets me. That Seth jump over the dune... Nuts. :p:ride:

The guy wasn't short on balls.

why would I ad that facebook knowing you created it ...

why would I ad that facebook knowing you created it ...

It is not a profile its a page. Its to show you are a fan. I don't really want to keep justifying this over and over again. If you want to become a fan, do so. If you don't, don't.

Just wanted to make sure that those who did had a chance too.

Seth is a crazy rider man

well he was a crazy rider and a good one too.