Blemished Factory Team Replica Oversize Rotor kits from CRF STUFF SAVE $$$

Hey TTers',

We have a few blemished Factory Team Replica 280mm Oversize rotor kits that we are discounting to $150. (includes rotor & caliper relocation bracket but not pads)

We are also throwing in free UPS ground shipping for TT members.

Just enter TT in the coupon code box during check out on our site.

Hey guys / gals,

We have gotten several orders already and some of you are using the TT coupon code, but a few have missed it. We'll adjust your order to deduct the shipping and feel free to take advantage of this offer and throw some other stuff in your order and we're happy to ship it all for free as long as you purchase one of these kits.

The rotors have light cosmetic scratches that will not effect performance or life of the rotor, but they can not be sold as new, so here's your chance to save a few bucks!

Here's a close up of the worst one, which will be the last one sold.

ROTORBLEMSO.jpg

We only have 8 or 9 of them, so order soon if you want one. (we'll pull them from our site and post here when they have all sold)

Click here for more info on our site

(Greg- if you read this, I already pulled out the two you want.)

EDIT:

Had a couple of requests for some detail shots- Here ya go.

yhst-32470579312417_2044_269873

yhst-32470579312417_2044_2331032

yhst-32470579312417_2044_2954824

yhst-32470579312417_2044_2625439

yhst-32470579312417_2044_2053878

That's a great deal!

I just ordered one!! I was surprised to get an immediate e-mail response from Scot. I guess they work on Sundays!!

Are there discounts for members of TT? If not on the sale items, maybe on reg. priced items? Not trying to be a mooch, just thinking I saw something somewhere on TT about being a member here & getting a discount through them. I'm calling the Monday to order one. Anyone know how much the steal braided brake line will help the bigger roater preform? I think I'm getting both anyway.

Are there discounts for members of TT? If not on the sale items, maybe on reg. priced items? Not trying to be a mooch, just thinking I saw something somewhere on TT about being a member here & getting a discount through them. I'm calling the Monday to order one. Anyone know how much the steal braided brake line will help the bigger roater preform? I think I'm getting both anyway.

As mentioned above, if you type "TT" in as a coupon code it gives you free shipping.

Are there discounts for members of TT? If not on the sale items, maybe on reg. priced items? Not trying to be a mooch, just thinking I saw something somewhere on TT about being a member here & getting a discount through them. I'm calling the Monday to order one. Anyone know how much the steal braided brake line will help the bigger rotor preform? I think I'm getting both anyway.

Hi VETMX3,

We did have a TT special going on back in January and since these kits sold out so quickly, we'd be happy to extend the offers mentioned here CRF STUFF TT SPECIAL

You will have to give us a call or shoot us an e-mail so we can enter the order for you as the coupon codes mentioned are no longer active on our website.

Thanks / scott@crfstuff.com 503-830-6433