Have we got a deal for you........

Hey TTers',

We have a few blemished Factory Team Replica 280mm Oversize rotor kits that we are discounting to $150. (includes rotor & caliper relocation bracket but not pads)

We are also throwing in free UPS ground shipping for TT members.

Just enter TT in the coupon code box during check out on our site.

Hey guys / gals,

We have gotten several orders already and some of you are using the TT coupon code, but a few have missed it. We'll adjust your order to deduct the shipping and feel free to take advantage of this offer and throw some other stuff in your order and we're happy to ship it all for free as long as you purchase one of these kits.

The rotors have light cosmetic scratches that will not effect performance or life of the rotor, but they can not be sold as new, so here's your chance to save a few bucks!

Here's a close up of the worst one, which will be the last one sold.

We only have 8 or 9 of them, so order soon if you want one. (we'll pull them from our site and post here when they have all sold)

Click here for more info on our site

(Greg- if you read this, I already pulled out the two you want.)

Had a couple of requests for some detail shots- Here ya go.

One other thing-

In the 450R forum we got the following note form a member and this is important to us, so we'd love to hear any other feedback you might have.

I got banned for asking for a spring on the 250f forum. You might want to haul this over to the classifieds.:p

Hi Flyin-A,

Thanks for your comments.

We want to maintain our place as a valued member of the TT community and do our best to keep the signal to noise ratio balanced by providing tech articles and helping to answer members questions when we can. Even if it is not related to our products.

We don't want to come across as spamming the forums, even though as a forum sponsor we can make commercial posts, we try to keep it low pressure and to a minimum.

We are receptive to hearing how others feel about it as we don't want to create the image that our only concern is making sales here.

Scott Hart / CRF STUFF

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Connor Wright
      Hey I have a crf250x 2005 I was riding today in top gear flat out and when I slowed down blue smoke just poured out the exsaughst then I happened to open the air box lid and saw it has what looked like engine oil in it then took out air filter and noticed that there was splatters of engine oil on the inside and that and the channel that goes to the carby had engine oil all over it.
      Also bike got a top end rebuild 15 hours ago
      The engine still runs good and sounds normal
      why would this be happening on a resonabley fresh engine
    • By mikemcbride
      Hey everybody. Quick question for y'all. I recently went riding and about halfway through my ride my motor seized on my '07 CRF250X. I haven't investigated it much but I checked the oil when I got home and there basically was none so I'm assuming that was the culprit. There weren't any metal shavings in the filter or on the plug either. At this point I'm trying to decide to rebuild the motor or just sell the bike as is and let the next buyer deal with it (they would know the deal obviously.) I feel that I'm pretty mechanically inclined but rebuilding a CRF engine is a bit out of my league and I assume paying a shop to do it would put me out more money than the bike is worth. So, I have this question to ask; what would be a fair price for a pretty dang nice shape 07 CRF250X, with a seized motor with an unknown extent of internal damage?
    • By ThomasM.
      selling Hot Cams Valve Shim Kit that i bought for my 2005 crf250x, will also fit crf250r.
      used 1x 1.30 and 2x 1.55 shims. the rest is still there.
      $60usd shipped in the usa or canada
      please contact me for pictures or if you are not sure if it will fit your bike
    • By TerryA
      I have two rides in on my new Rekluse auto clutch and I have to say I'm very pleased. The install wasn't hard, but was pretty much a all afternoon sort of project. I also installed a left hand rear brake kit and a two finger cluth over-ride with the adjuster on the perch (which I rarely seem to need). It has all worked great right from the beginning. After struggling to get up a tricky hill in first gear, I tried it in second and the autoclutch helped me clean the hill easily. Not having to worry about clutch action in techinical sessions has also eased fatigue and just made it more fun all the way around. I ride mountain bikes alot, and having both brakes up on the bars has also been nice as it makes for a set-up just like the bicycle - in fact I like that as much as not having to worry about clutch manipulation. The brake on the bar is especially nice on tricky downhill sections where you need to paddle, such as nasty rock/rut stuff. So first impressions are that it was worth the investment -making the ride more enjoyable and easier at the same time!
    • By Mikey560
      I was driving the bike for 15min or so and all of the sudden the bike stalled. I tried starting it again with no luck. I took the spark plug out to see if there is spark so i ground the spark plug to the frame and there is no spark. I even put a new spark plug in the bike and still nothing. Any ideas what i should check??