replacment pipe for 09 300.

well today i crunched my pipe, big washout going down a hill and smack strait on the pipe, so now i'm looking for a replacment, what would you fella's suggest for something similar to the stock pipe but more durable if possible, not intersted in a gnarly, has plenty of low end as it is and i'm not willing to sacrifice the top end, if anything i'd like a little more in the mid/top, prehaps a PCP2?

PC platinum 2 gets the thumbs up for more lowend great midrange and no loss on top , also has better over rev, lets my 07 300 spin up faster even with lazy jetting. The 07's are a bit lazier than the new motors.

the FMF fatty, has a like stock power range and it is thicker than the stock pipe. not as thick as the gnarly though.

Nevermind.....

well today i crunched my pipe, big washout going down a hill and smack strait on the pipe, so now i'm looking for a replacment, what would you fella's suggest for something similar to the stock pipe but more durable if possible, not intersted in a gnarly, has plenty of low end as it is and i'm not willing to sacrifice the top end, if anything i'd like a little more in the mid/top, prehaps a PCP2?

Hey Ttoks...

I have a FMF Fatty that I'm very pleased with. A bit beefier (metal material) than the stock pipe with a slightly broader spread.

I'd recommend rerpair before replacement if there is someplace you can send it in OZ?

Snap a few pics and post it up. We love pipe carnage.:p

-Jay

Mmmm....The PC Plat 2 will also bring a lot of grunt. Looking for some mid-top end...FMF fatty.

fatty ftw

the pipe gaurd did it's job well, theres no dents, but the pipe was aqushed and split at 180 degree bend on the header, i could easily repair it, but i was looking for an excuse for a new pipe:ride:

the pipe gaurd did it's job well, theres no dents, but the pipe was aqushed and split at 180 degree bend on the header, i could easily repair it, but i was looking for an excuse for a new pipe:ride:

Ah...understood.

A shiney new pipe has a way of brightening your day.:p