Bubba's trash= Reeds Gold? stirring up the@#$!

ok I know this is coming so lets see how everybody is going to steal all of chads glory because bubba did his old usual?

somebody had to start it so it might as well be me.....

ok have at it men!

If you guys hate these threads so much quit responding to them and they'll go away

You're kidding, right? They don't "go away" as there is unlimited supply of people who post this drivel....

If I posted something and I immediatly got 6+ negative responses, THAT would make me think twice about posting crap again.

You're kidding, right? They don't "go away" as there is unlimited supply of people who post this drivel....

If I posted something and I immediatly got 6+ negative responses, THAT would make me think twice about posting crap again.

dude not what i meant. if you don't respond then they will slowly work themselves off the main page.

dude not what i meant. if you don't respond then they will slowly work themselves off the main page.

So now you have responded 2 times.........dammit and now I have done it too and swore I wouldn't be sucked into this one. :ride: Boring Sunday, waiting for the race, and pissed cuz I couldn't ride this weekend because I am sick. Ok enough of my whining...starting to sound like one of those guys on here ?

We wished. As soon as the morons that start these kinds of threads don't see it on the main page, we get a new one all over again. The other guy was right, this dumbass started a useless, stupid thread and has gotten flamed. Let's see if he's smart enough to realize not to do it again. Probably not, but one can hope.

So now you have responded 2 times.........dammit and now I have done it too and swore I wouldn't be sucked into this one. :ride: Boring Sunday, waiting for the race, and pissed cuz I couldn't ride this weekend because I am sick. Ok enough of my whining...starting to sound like one of those guys on here ?

haha that was a good one. you caught me:busted:

ok I know this is coming so lets see how everybody is going to steal all of chads glory because bubba did his old usual?

somebody had to start it so it might as well be me.....

ok have at it men!

gay_thread.jpg