Sign in to follow this  

RMZ250 2009 Exhaust ???

Hey people, ive got an 09 Rmz250 and im looking to get a new pipe for her.

Wots the best go for these, getting a whole system or just a slip on muffler and which brand and model is the go ?

ive heard differnet responses from people, dont want to lose any bottom end power...

Thanks

You like a really strong bottom-mid with good top end rev?, go with a Yosh full system.

The best over all spread of power would be the FMF 4.1 with megabomb. Not quite as strong as the Yosh off the bottom, but the FMF is stronger on top and is a good choice for the stock motor.

I have both systems and a mod motor, the Yosh works well and stays on my bike more than the FMF. The Yosh works well with a mod motor ie: race cam set.

You like a really strong bottom-mid with good top end rev?, go with a Yosh full system.

The best over all spread of power would be the FMF 4.1 with megabomb. Not quite as strong as the Yosh off the bottom, but the FMF is stronger on top and is a good choice for the stock motor.

I have both systems and a mod motor, the Yosh works well and stays on my bike more than the FMF. The Yosh works well with a mod motor ie: race cam set.

^^^ +1 What he said. :p

wouldnt trade my yosh for anything

FMF 4.1 slip-on for the 08 09 rmz. leave the stock header on. good deals everywhere online right now. 4.1 works killer for power everywhere and stock jetting is near spot on. save your money on the head pipe, the mega bomb kills the bottom on stock 08 09 motor.

Thanks for the advice people, now just to deceide if to get the FMF 4.1 slip on or the yoshi system lol, wot model is the best yoshi, rs2??

Who has the best deals on line for these 2??

If money's not an issue, I reccomend the Pro Circuit Ti-4 GP system. I run that on all of my bikes, I think it's the best of the best.

Thanks for the advice people, now just to deceide if to get the FMF 4.1 slip on or the yoshi system lol, wot model is the best yoshi, rs2??

Who has the best deals on line for these 2??

Yoshimura RS-2

Does Yoshi (or anyone else) have a spark arrestor option for that RS-2? Saw nothing on their site and I know some of you guys are using this system off-road.

yes, mine came installed already in the pipe, i removed mine for mx, but its nice to have the option.