Show Us Your Graphics kits, Leatt Brace Graphics Girls:)

While it's not finished yet, these are the graphics for my 525. It has all black plastic and a black gas tank. I love my KTMs...I'm just not wild about orange.

P2170183.jpg

My son has those on his 250 XCFW and they are great! Hold up well, too. I'll try to find a photo. He had them on all last season and they still are in good shape. He has all black plastic except the gas tank.

0222091743.jpg

sorry for the blurriness, i'd take a new picture but my DOG ATE MY SHROUD GRAPHICS ? i was soo mad. but new ones are coming in any day now. monster jumped on the katie cyr moto funding bandwagon so i wanted to incorporate them into my graphics. these are for my 09 rmz, i'll post a pic once the graphics make their way onto my plasticss.

Here's Clay's bike with the Zebra stripes. I'm sure he has better photos, but of course I never remember to ask him for them. His nickname is Moose (on the shroud) and on the swing arm it says "Blood Money". He bought this bike with the money he received in a settlement from getting bit in the face by a dog. He's "healed"!

P5170026.jpg

Here's Clay's bike with the Zebra stripes. I'm sure he has better photos, but of course I never remember to ask him for them. His nickname is Moose (on the shroud) and on the swing arm it says "Blood Money". He bought this bike with the money he received in a settlement from getting bit in the face by a dog. He's "healed"!

P5170026.jpg

?

Hey,

Just wondering but what does the "y" mean on your graphics?

Is it like your number....like i have F26...but it makes up the 3 spaces....do you girls and guys have 4?

The Y does stand for ''Youth'' because I'm under 18. It's what the organization I race for requires the riders to have on the end of their numbers if they run in any Youth classes. ( they're more of an ages 15-60 race organization, faster paced )