quick urgent help sprockets

i just ordered sprockets for my WR250f 06, but they were for a YZ250F 05 will they fit?? YZ250f 05 sprockets on my WR250f 06.

Front and Rear sprockets

thanks in advance Ollie

:lol::worthy:

please quickly

They will fit!

yay!!!!

if you ordered stock, they will fit, but tooth count is proubly diff.

it was a renthal kit with X ring chain, will they mount the same??

Yes...

Your 06 WR comes with 13/52, while the 05 YZF is 13/48. That is a big difference in the final drive ratio. You will have a lot less snap with that ratio but higher top speed once you get going. Are you trying to get more top speed?

oh no i selected the gearing 13/52 not stock for either bikes as mine came with 14/52 and now it should snap better but does anyone know anything about these x-ring chains???

52/14 = 3.714

48/13 = 3.692

The ratio difference is very close, so you may not feel much difference in how the bike behaves (slightly less snap maybe). X-ring chains are very good chains and Renthal is a good company... :p

so u know of these chains what type of maintenance do they require??

so u know of these chains what type of maintenance do they require??

I've been using D.I.D. x-ring chains since 2002, all I do is wash the dirt off and spray them down with WD-40 then store and repeat process after the next ride, etc...

cool would silicon spray be better becasue i have that for my diving tanks as it dosent wear the rubber seals is this true?

cool would silicon spray be better becasue i have that for my diving tanks as it dosent wear the rubber seals is this true?

I have never used that stuff on my x-ring chain. WD-40 cleans the junk off, lubricates the chain (very little) and disperses the water. X-ring chains have built-in "sealed" lubricants so you don't really need to spray them with a whole lot of external lubricants IMO. This has been working for me... :p