Sign in to follow this  

Im bumbed

I haven't had a bike in about 4 yrs. Picked up an 06 kx thursday. worked fri and sat. Track is open today. But its snowing,, in central GA its snowing! I've been in short sleeve shirts everyday this wk and it snows on track day.

Ahhh i feel for ya buddy up here in CANADA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! tell me about snow

I can top that...

Got a 09 KX450 1st week Nov.

Cold everyday in OH.

Finally, 40 deg after Thanksgiving.

I take the bike out for the first time, runs out of gas over a steep jump, violently flips me over with the bike and I break my hip.

3 months later, I am still on crutches. Rehab will take at least another 2 months.

Sadly, all I can think about is riding. The bike was a blast. Spring will be here soon.

That's exactly why I changed my tank to the Clarke stock replacement. I need to know these things before problems arrise. The flush cap has save the lads a couple of times too.:lol:

7-4-08010.jpg

Where did you get bumped? In the head:bonk: I got bumped before had to go to the Hospital. Sometimes I bump my girlfriend!:lol:

Easy solution to your problem.... move to NY. You'll get used to the disappointment of terrible weather that only seems to fall on riding days. We've had snow on the ground here everyday since November! Throw a hoody on and go get some balance with snow/ice riding.

Geez that sucks man. Ya i guess I didn't realize how lucky we are down here. I don't ride my R1 from dec till feb and feel like its a waste of money. I feel sorry for you poor guys

Only place I see snow is at 7-11. Slurpee anybody?

I can top that...

Got a 09 KX450 1st week Nov.

Cold everyday in OH.

Finally, 40 deg after Thanksgiving.

I take the bike out for the first time, runs out of gas over a steep jump, violently flips me over with the bike and I break my hip.

3 months later, I am still on crutches. Rehab will take at least another 2 months.

Sadly, all I can think about is riding. The bike was a blast. Spring will be here soon.

Now that really sucks :p

I bought my 09 late in october and have only a fews hour on it.

I took it out a few weeks ago in the snow I wanted to ride it so bad and laid her down on some ice.

I put her back away so I didn't dump it again and screw it up.

So I got the old bike out and played with that.

Every other corner...more 7/11's than Starbucks.