doublin gap

Dublin Gap is one of my favorite tracks! The Yentzers run a great program there and can really click off the races. As always C riders are some of the scariest riders because it's a combination of really fast guys and slow guys that have yet to mature so their balls are extra big!

Other than that DG is awesome and overall great place to race. Maybe I will head out and race on the 8th if I get my bike back together in time.

Doublin Gap is also one of my favorites. Its like playland! Its difficult for novice riders. Lots of jumps and tends to get pretty rutted up. Careful of the first turn, kinda off camber.

This vid I found on youetube gives you a good idea of the layout. Some changes have been made since, but this pretty much it. Have Fun!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sooogsxAEWU

Doublin Gap is also one of my favorites. Its like playland! Its difficult for novice riders. Lots of jumps and tends to get pretty rutted up. Careful of the first turn, kinda off camber.

This vid I found on youetube gives you a good idea of the layout. Some changes have been made since, but this pretty much it. Have Fun!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sooogsxAEWU

thanks for the video:thumbsup:

Practice and race are on for this weekend March7-8 and the weather looks great highs in the 60's. Saturaday is practice from 10-4 and sunday is a wyatt barto memorial race. Hope to see everybody there. Also there has been some awesome new track changes and improvements can't get into details here!!

Practice and race are on for this weekend March7-8 and the weather looks great highs in the 60's. Saturaday is practice from 10-4 and sunday is a wyatt barto memorial race. Hope to see everybody there. Also there has been some awesome new track changes and improvements can't get into details here!!

Now you are taunting us. Hopefully I can make it out for the race!

Love the Gap!

Awesome Jeff! I always loved your track! Hope to return to riding after my horrible crash at Mountaineer last year ? When I do come back, I cant wait to come back to Doublin!:ride:

At least give us a hint to what changes you made? :moon:

Post report. We headed up got there about 9:40am. The place was packed! 100+ riders so they had to break it out into 6 classes: A/B/C (later 2 Cs),85/65/50. There were 25 50 riders. We missed the first ride out but I believe everyone got 4 times out, some 5. Fields were dry for parking.

Track was good, with that many riders it got rough and little dry, glad they didn't water, that would have just made it slick. Some good ruts to practice. I still miss the tacky, heavily rutted corners of the old track.

2009 Changes: Layout is the same. Where the overhead walking bridge was (gone now), they took out the gravity cavity and put a pipe and a sizable mound of dirt to go over, cool. Better than the cavity. Coming down the escalator they took out the high speed double. With this out, this enabled some knarly braking bumps and ruts to develop into the corner which was cool. Continuing around after the tabletop they took out the little step up. The last change I noticed was the 10 commandments. It's now a double/double/double. High speed now though and only the fast were doing it since they don't have a lot of takeoff lift to them. Overall, I liked the changes.

Had fun riding, first time out, feeling it today!

Anyone know what happened or how is the the kid that was airlifted out?

Thats absolutely terrible...any more info? Name,age,class?

God Speed

From D6 Site, I believe his name was Lincoln Buckshot or Lincoln Brookens. I think he was riding in the 65 or 85 class, maybe 10 or 11 years old.