Sign in to follow this  

universal triple clamps

are these any good.worth 50 bucks for top an bottom an stem an bearings with 1 1/8 bar mounts.yhanks kawie:ride:

sean i just got the same deal as you.50.00 plus 12.00 shipping.i love ebay lol:banana: :p:ride:

sean i just got the same deal as you.50.00 plus 12.00 shipping.i love ebay lol:banana: :p:ride:

i didint relize that was a post to my thread. i cant believe they stil have stock left, i should get another pair or 2

i didnt realize that you had a thread going on this until traileater posted the link.but there is atleast one more on ebay right now.kawie:ride:

I should add, yes Im happy with the deal on the clamps, cant beat the price but.......I wanted to order a skid plate for my buddys cr125, these guys had them for $5! I tried for hours to figure out how to ad an item to an order to qualify for the deal on shipping, waited for a reply from them how to do so. Gave up and bid/ordered it anyways, they said they would reimburse me for the extra shipping charge even though it went out in the same package. Never saw any reimbursement. Then we went to install the skid plate, the bolt holes wouldnt line up at all, I messaged them back with zero response.

I almost left them a negative feedback but honestly Im only out roughly $20 but the clamps were a wicked deal......so I just left it alone.

Just a heads up in case you wanted a skid plate from them.

what recall,can you give me more info please.thanks kawie:ride:

theyre not, there were 2 threads already discussing this, it was the bottom of 1 specific yamaha set, nothing to worry about, ive beat the shit out of mine

Hope there not the clamps that have recalls on them .

Yeah, they were Yamaha clamps. Relax. lol

thanks again guys,i thought that my clamps came with the stem bearings but i was wrong,what bearings do i use the stock 2000 kx bearings.thanks again:ride: