Sign in to follow this  

What would be some good custom graphics kits for an '03 CR 250r?

Anyone have/know of any good custom graphic kits for a '03 CR 250r? Anyone have any ideas. No guidelines whatsoever just want them to look cool.

i would go for something black and white with the honda wing on the shrouds, looks good and clean. a whole black and white bike would look even more good :lol:

Anyone have/know of any good custom graphic kits for a '03 CR 250r? Anyone have any ideas. No guidelines whatsoever just want them to look cool.

Your question is so vague, there are tons of kits for every bike . Try google first. 33,000 results in less than 2 seconds:thumbsup:

Your question is so vague, there are tons of kits for every bike . Try google first. 33,000 results in less than 2 seconds:thumbsup:

I was just thinking if anyone had ideas for a kit. No guidelines. Or examples of what other people did. I am more interested in fully custom ones, not ONE industries stuff, not FX stuff, not N-Style stuff nor DeCal Works stuff. I mean completely custom.

Awesome DP btw. Do you know if they have stickers of that? I think I saw it on a front fender of a KTM a while ago..

Honda red background with a 10% darker red Honda wing spread across the shrouds, black along the bottom 20% of the shroud, and black stripes with sharp and jagged edges running from the front, fading to the back, and then a thick, bold "Honda" across the the center of the shroud in white with a black outline and drop shadow.

An idea. :p

you should contact the guys at http://www.motoarmy.com they have some kits but they mostly do custom stuff. They can design and make anything you want.

Honda red background with a 10% darker red Honda wing spread across the shrouds, black along the bottom 20% of the shroud, and black stripes with sharp and jagged edges running from the front, fading to the back, and then a thick, bold "Honda" across the the center of the shroud in white with a black outline and drop shadow.

An idea. :p

thanks man that kinda stuff im looking for. anyone have fully custom graphics on their cr 250 they wanna share?