te510 on the ice

messing around on lake george yesterday here are some pics

100_0950.jpg

100_0952.jpg

100_0953.jpg

very nice!

I was on the ice in WI for the first time this year-

Its amazing what kind of traction you can get on ice with good ice tires....

Just like riding on a flat grass track- I imagine its like motard a bit too- very cool... have fun!:lol:

:p awe... heck! here's me-sorry its not a husky- but I will have one on the ice next year! here's a picture of my front tire- for the guys' in Florida!

drzonice.jpg

icefront.jpg

the traction is awesome like u said and it gets rid of that winter time riding ich...now i ride year round!

Do you not fear of the ice breaking through ? Or is it really thick stuff ? We don't get that sort of stuff here in OZ

its pretty thick.....it is possible to break threw but with a motorcycle u are pretty light compared to the trucks/sleds/atvs that are already out there

Do you not fear of the ice breaking through ? Or is it really thick stuff ? We don't get that sort of stuff here in OZ

At our ice race events there are at least 250 vehicles, 100 + bikes, 500 + people including spectaters plus the full sized grader all on the ice at once. The event organizer will not run the race unless there is a minimum of 18 inches, we've measured as much as 33 inches of ice. The ice is actually floating on the water.

gah that looks like fun