how much oil do i put in???

I have kx250f 07 drain oil from main sump and tranny sump then put in 1.3 litres, however this did not show up much on the inspection window...bikes says 1.3l ........(if filter removed 1.35litres) if dry 1.5litres how fill was i meant to fill it?????

I have kx250f 07 drain oil from main sump and tranny sump then put in 1.3 litres, however this did not show up much on the inspection window...bikes says 1.3l ........(if filter removed 1.35litres) if dry 1.5litres how fill was i meant to fill it?????

it'll show up after running.

was i correct in putting in 1.3litres????? i have since added maybe 50ml just to bring it up window more

was i correct in putting in 1.3litres????? i have since added maybe 50ml just to bring it up window more

I believe it's 1.35 isn't it? anyway, the 1.3 would be fine.

yeah.Just measure it in and run the bike.It'll show up.Sight glasses suck.:p

cool thanks, good to know i have not yet stuffed something up

you will find sometimes after oil change you will keep adding oil and it wont show up then finally the oil shows up its at its mark then start the engine let it warm up and oh crap its over full it takes a while for the oil to settle at the bottom. they are correct measure it out fill it up.

awesome last thing I wanna do is have to little oil in there, that could cause numerous probs