best bars for tall L riders?

Looking for opinions on the best tall bars and risers if needed that will accept factory cables and controls.I like the rox set up but not the price.So I'm looking for a cheap fix, at 6'4" it's comical trying to stand on the pegs.

Howdy - I'm running (choose your brand) CR High Bends with Tusk risers. The Tusk risers move the bars up 1 1/4 and forward 1 1/4 (or so) and with CR High's which also have less sweep back I can stand comfortably and when sitting I'm more over the front wheel which has really helped in the woods.

Here's a picture which shows the pieces somewhat:

http://i605.photobucket.com/albums/tt140/kmorris75/DSC00532.jpg

Keith

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260360928361&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWNX%3AIT&viewitem=

i scored these. you can see the seller didnt post rox in the heading so im thinking thats why i got them so cheap. I have those with super high atv bars. and now my bike looks weird but feels great. Im 6'6" and now i can stand no problem, and my elbows are leverl with my hands. Plus i was able to use all the stock cables exept the decomp lever cable(if you put the lever on the right side it would prob fit). The clutch cable cant go any farther. but everything works fine.

Pro Taper Contour - KX High Bend.

Rox with fatbars(cr high bend). I'm 6'2" and like this setup.

PICT0083.jpg

Rox with fatbars(cr high bend). I'm 6'2" and like this setup.

PICT0083.jpg

How do you like those anti-vibration risers? I've got the regular Rox risers, but even with lead shot filling the bars I still get a lot of vibes.

I am 6'6" and am running a set of Renthal Fat bars with the pro taper adapters which raise the bars an extra inch. It works out well and the whole set up only cost me about $80 or so. I don't and will not be running tight single track at high speed on this bike though my self, so having to stand up will be less frequent than on my off roader.

How do you like those anti-vibration risers? I've got the regular Rox risers, but even with lead shot filling the bars I still get a lot of vibes.

No real vibe issues here(650L). I still feel a good difference between road tires and the pirelli mt's on this bike. They still buzz, but that is the downfall of knobbies on pavement. The rise fit all the cables with the clutch being the shortest on my bike. This bike is the most comfortable of mine. I can ride standing up no problem, comfortably. My only worry is the damage that will happen to the risers in a harder crash. So far so good though. The 00XR650R tends to kill your ass, and has no risers. The CR kills anyone with weak forearms, especially with the heavy/race clutch. I'm in process of buying an 04' XR650R with about 12000 tied up in it. It has a triple but a smaller rise. I will be running this the most this year and will be comparing it to the mostly stock 00650R.

One of the taller guys I rode with last year was using Pro Taper SE ATV bends and he seemed to like those. I think he's 6'3"

CR SE Highbend, Tusk risers. Best thing since Daves Mods.

I just bought some Tag X5 CR Double High bars on ebay. It was one of the tallest bars I could find short of ATV bends. They were also pretty cheap at 27 bucks.