Thor womens gear 2009

Hey girls!

Is there anyone who tried Thor Phase 2009 gear for women?

I will ship home, and I ´m unsure of the size .

Last season i used Fox 180 for women (11/12)...and they were great!

TH9-WP-COMBO_is?wid=800

The sizing for thor is about what you ware in your regular pant size. I would go with the size you got last year in the fox gear.

The sizing for thor is about what you ware in your regular pant size. I would go with the size you got last year in the fox gear.

I second what you said about wear what you got in Fox last year, but moto gear fits NOTHING like street clothes...I wear a size 3 pant, and i wear a 7/8 in Thor, I don't get it at all.

I second what you said about wear what you got in Fox last year, but moto gear fits NOTHING like street clothes...I wear a size 3 pant, and i wear a 7/8 in Thor, I don't get it at all.

OK, Now i'm :ride: 3 pant damn you :moon: lucky to find a ** here :p

Hey girls!

Is there anyone who tried Thor Phase 2009 gear for women?

I will ship home, and I ´m unsure of the size .

Last season i used Fox 180 for women (11/12)...and they were great!

TH9-WP-COMBO_is?wid=800

I actually won the exact set of what you have posted, but haven't received yet. I have the 2005 Thor Phase gear. I think the Thor is roomier than Fox, but not enough to go down a size. Whatever you wore in the Fox, I would do the same for the Phase gear. I also think the Fox fits nicer, but the quality of the Thor gear is much better, IMO. The Thor is also more generous in the knee area, which is better for fitting guards/pads.

I also hate the knee area being snug over my knee guards. I have a pair of AXO's that I have to pull up out of the boot more so they feel loose around the knee. After I do that they look like English riding chaps. They are way too baggy in the thigh area and big rubber crap on it. I hate the rubber logo's all big and bulky. I do like that black and white Thor gear. Wish I could afford it right now.

I actually won the exact set of what you have posted, but haven't received yet. I have the 2005 Thor Phase gear. I think the Thor is roomier than Fox, but not enough to go down a size. Whatever you wore in the Fox, I would do the same for the Phase gear. I also think the Fox fits nicer, but the quality of the Thor gear is much better, IMO. The Thor is also more generous in the knee area, which is better for fitting guards/pads.

Won?...yeah, some got the luck!:p

Thanx for the tips! I take the same size as last season...and hope it fits!

Thanx for the tip!

Won?...yeah, some got the luck!:p

Thanx for the tips! I take the same size as last season...and hope it fits!

Haha... I'm usually not so lucky, would rather of had a winning Lotto ticket. Hope it all works out for you. :ride:

Bike pant sizing is really weird. Seems to correspond better with British sizing, which doesn't make much sense since they're normally American companies, I wear a 10 in pants in nz/brit/aussie sizing, and a 9/10 in fox dirt bike pants. Wonder why that is? ?_?

Bike pant sizing is really weird. Seems to correspond better with British sizing, which doesn't make much sense since they're normally American companies, I wear a 10 in pants in nz/brit/aussie sizing, and a 9/10 in fox dirt bike pants. Wonder why that is? ?_?

yeah, it's weird...I dunno. maybe they just want me to feel bigger then i actually am? how thoughtful :ride::p

I don't get it either Kiwi. I wear a 3/4 in Women's/JR's jeans & my Fox riding gear is a 7/8. :p

I don't get it either Kiwi. I wear a 3/4 in Women's/JR's jeans & my Fox riding gear is a 7/8. :p

you too, huh? drives me nuts!