Slash X: What days and hours are they open?

I'm planning to ride SoCal high desert for a week in late April. I'd like to plan a loop that stops for lunch at Slash X. I hear they may only be open on the weekends, not on weekdays. I've tried to call their phone number a few times, but nobody answers. Does anybody know what days they are open and what hours?

Last time I was there they said they were only open on Friday, Saturday for breakfast, lunch or dinner and Sundays breakfast and lunch only.

it depends on what time of the year and whats going on in the area if slashx is open or not... in my recent experiences brian has had the place open from thursdays to sundays(I have been there on all of those days) on saturday and sundays they actually open for breakfast and closing time depends entirely on how many people are there, actually as long as they have something to do and you are spending money you would be amazed how late they will stay open.. Note: there is a snotty dark haired kid that you want to become friends with! that is the owners son Randy and if you don't get on his good side you wont get service easily!!! but make friends with him and life i good even when the bill comes:) another note: the later you get there is the less food they have left alot of the time... Good luck

I am planning on riding in the area this Saturday and stopping in for lunch. I will see if they have an idea of there days and hours in late april.

Man, I'm itchin for a good desert ride meal, Pappy & Harriets, Slash X, or Randsburg.:p Better yet, another long loop and hit all three.:ride:

SlashX will be open saturday for sure.... you could even have breakfast there... but last time I did it was awful dry... hehe there is a pretty good 23 mile loop for the MDR course once you see the white markers that say race course just keep on em and keep a good look out for trucks and buggy going high speeds on them where the bends are they can't see you that well but you can usually see their cloud of dust way before you are near them...

I will be riding out there today for lunch! :p

Yeah, it's always a great idea to play ride on a race course.

Make sure you do it during the race too!

Yeah, it's always a great idea to play ride on a race course.

Make sure you do it during the race too!

:p:ride::moon:

Man, I'm itchin for a good desert ride meal, Pappy & Harriets, Slash X, or Randsburg.:p Better yet, another long loop and hit all three.:ride:

What/where is: Pappy & Harriets?

What/where is: Pappy & Harriets?

It's a eatery/bar in Pioneer Town. Excellent tri tip sandwhiches, and bloody marys.:p Probably, scratch that, it IS my favorite "desert meal".:ride:

Shot of the beer garden, out back.

FirstTTRide026.jpg

SANY0013.jpg

I'm planning on a Ride up Rattlesnake canyon to Pioneertown soon. Weather has been to crappy lately, girlfriend lost her house etc so I been putting it off.

As always good food at Slash X on Saturday. Great weather nice 80 mile loop from Camp Rock Rd. to Slash X and back. Unable to confirm any hrs for Late Aprail.