WSBK Starts TODAY!!!!!!!!!!

If anyone wants to see Race 2 before Tuesday, here is a link to it.

CUT AND PASTE LINK INTO BROWSER

mms://infrontsp.wmod.llnwd.net/a1386/o16/Free/WorldSBK/2009/BlockUS/20090301_SBK_PHILLIP_ISLAND_RACE2_FR.wmv

Im pretty sure that April 12 is the first race of MotoGP at Qatar..

Im pumped for that!

MotoGP is great, but WSBK blows it away....closer racing, top notch riders, on bikes that you can run out and buy yourself (ok, well close, anyway)

Dude,

World SuperSport is even sicker than WSBK most of the time, that is the looney class and genuinely bikes you can go out and buy off the shelf....yeah you gotta prep it but other than that........stock.

WSBK guys are running MotoGP bikes that you can actually get "close" to buying, If you have money for things like Ohlins suspension at about $30K + a copy and things like that.

Those things are jewelry and pricey jewelry to boot.

Still that was some of the best racing I have seen in a long time yesterday, I was on the edge of my seat the whole race. ?

Dude,

World SuperSport is even sicker than WSBK most of the time, that is the looney class and genuinely bikes you can go out and buy off the shelf....yeah you gotta prep it but other than that........stock.

WSBK guys are running MotoGP bikes that you can actually get "close" to buying, If you have money for things like Ohlins suspension at about $30K + a copy and things like that.

Those things are jewelry and pricey jewelry to boot.

Still that was some of the best racing I have seen in a long time yesterday, I was on the edge of my seat the whole race. ?

True, the SuperSport boys are out of thier minds, and the racing is insane. I just can't get enough of the SUperbike stuff tho, the crazy power (just a few ponies down on MotoGP machines) and the close racing.

And you're right, WSBK bikes are dripping in exotica, but you could buy and build a WSBK replica for less than the price of a Duc Desmo, whereas MotoGP bikes are leased for millions per year.

The R1 I bought and ride was developed solely from the work done on track for WSBK (and AMA and BSB) racing, and that's a fact (a fact that I love to reap the benefits of when I'm on my favorite fast roads or the track myself!).

270Km/h (170mph) is quite insane from a 600cc street bike with limited mods.:moon:

I love watching all bike racing. For me SBK, WSS has the edge because of 3 great races per broadcast.? MGP is fantastic but can be processional and frankly (against my principles:bonk: ) I'm losing interest in the 250 and 125 GP classes. My favorite racing broadcast is the AMA SX/MX though.:ride::moon:

I think they changed their rules. I have not logged in in a while, I should still be a member. I will check today, I didn't get a chance to do it yesterday.

This site uses torrents to d/l races, so you'll need a torrent client. If you don't know what that is, it's time to start googling ?

Ok like i said,

That SuperSport race was OFF THE HOOK!

No other form of world level racing will show you 10-13 bikes in the lead group for 70% of the race!!!!!!!!!

That was some of the sickest racing I have seen in a while.

I just read this today about the site. I have not logged in in a while, nor did I get any email notification about it. I'm still seeding races though............but I may have gotten the boot. If I did, you guys are SOL.

They went to invitation-only a little while ago, so if your account was not active when they did the switch, you got the boot. I guess too many people were leaching and not seeding, so they ditched all account that were too far in the red.

Most people that have current accounts were given "invite codes" so that only good users that seed enough will be able to use. If you give someone an invite code and they leach a bunch, you are responsible for their actions and could lose your account too.