new to the scene

I've been doing research on here for a while but never posted because I didn't have much motard experience and I got alot of knowledge from reading alot of you guys threads. Yesturday I took the plunge and bought a 2009 DR-Z400SM (only if it would stop snowing). I just thought I'd introduce myself to the Thumper Talk DRZ world.

Welcome, fellow Mainiac. my name is tom, origionally from Hampden, now living in Pinellas Park FL. i'll bet it's cccccold up there

Welcome dude,

I reckon we could all learn something new on here every day, I know I have.

Welcome, fellow Mainiac. my name is tom, origionally from Hampden, now living in Pinellas Park FL. i'll bet it's cccccold up there

Thanks, I'm Josh, I lived in Bangor for 6 years during college, now I live in Portland and it sure is cold up here, I'm anxiously waiting for spring, I bet you don't miss that cold weather to much. I'd rather be down in Florida right now watching spring training games

Hey Josh, welcome. What color did you get? C'mon show us the new baby pics:ride:

Hey Josh, welcome. What color did you get? C'mon show us the new baby pics:ride:

I got white, but I don't have any pics because I left it at the dealership in the warehouse because we still have a ton of snow and I don't have a garage. I feel like a new proud dad waiting to take my baby home from the hospital, so as soon as I get her home I'll post up the baby pics

Congrats!!

Snow just means you need some cheap knobs and cold weather gear :p

Welcome to TT,

Lets see how long your baby stays stock!

Tony

cut up your credit cards....QUICK!:p

:p order an FCR now. You won't be sorry..

it won't stay stock for long, I think the first things I'm going to do is the 3x3 mod with the MRD exhaust