Welcome Back Turf Tamer!

I hope the hiatus didnt change you. I liked the smart a__ Jr. Hope he is not lost. If you are going to stop and show us flowers and show the shape of the clouds on the trail rides, then I'm done riding with you. Dig deep jr., I know you are there!

Thanks Larry, its good to be back ?:ride::moon:

Dont worry ossidog, I learned my lesson ?:banana: :banana:. Guess I will just stick to RR and H-cam footage from now on.

Don't go overboard with the good behavior now. It gets pretty boring in here sometimes.:moon:

Maybe I'll take a turn next time. After all, what are outlaws for if not to get banned once in a while.?

So, did you guys get a ride in this morning or did hangovers rule:smirk:

Did Jr drink too much again:lol:

Larry's right Jr, post those vids of you and Steven. That there was some good stuff:thumbsup:

I hope the hiatus didnt change you. I liked the smart a__ Jr. Hope he is not lost. If you are going to stop and show us flowers and show the shape of the clouds on the trail rides, then I'm done riding with you. Dig deep jr., I know you are there!

What dose this cloud look like:smirk: :moon: :moon:

2735314134_779d72e751.jpg?t=1235971738

So, did you guys get a ride in this morning or did hangovers rule:smirk:

No hangovers =:ride:

No riding = ?

Did Jr drink too much again:lol:

Larry's right Jr, post those vids of you and Steven. That there was some good stuff:thumbsup:

I will try to post the vids tomorrow

Jr went a little overboard with some colorful metaphors a while back that resulted in a one month suspension from the CA section.
Kids these days!!! ?:ride::moon:
I thought they were rap lyrics at the time.

No it was a modified version of the " There are three kinds of people in this world" speech form the movie Team America.

No it was a modified version of the " There are three kinds of people in this world" speech form the movie Team America.

It's a crying shame you were put on a time out for that. I was dieing when I read that, that was a killer line, from a killer movie. Mods these days.:ride:?

It's a crying shame you were put on a time out for that. I was dieing when I read that, that was a killer line, from a killer movie. Mods these days.:ride:?

I agree. It was one of the funniest things that I have read here in a long time.

Now on to other topics. As far as I'm concerned unless you are totally on the floor puking your guts out and asking for Dr. Kevorkian type of hangover, the best thing is to get on a dirt bike. It's an instant cure for me. As soon as I stop I start feeling it again. Riding cures everything!:moon: :moon:??

Now where are those photos and vids.

As far as I'm concerned unless you are totally on the floor puking your guts out and asking for Dr. Kevorkian type of hangover, the best thing is to get on a dirt bike. It's an instant cure for me. As soon as I stop I start feeling it again. Riding cures everything!:ride::moon: :moon:?

I agree, except stay away from the whoops for the first hour or so. ?

Post up some vids Jr. ?

I agree. It was one of the funniest things that I have read here in a long time.

Now on to other topics. As far as I'm concerned unless you are totally on the floor puking your guts out and asking for Dr. Kevorkian type of hangover, the best thing is to get on a dirt bike. It's an instant cure for me. As soon as I stop I start feeling it again. Riding cures everything!:ride::moon: :moon:?

Now where are those photos and vids.

I agree, except stay away from the whoops for the first hour or so. ?

Post up some vids Jr. ?

I am loading videos as we speak.