Sign in to follow this  

Graphics for my 09 250sx

Just came in yesterday and I put them on today. Just in time to go to Georgia in less than a week. Cuttin it close.

Here she is stock:

IMG_8438.jpg

And the new graphics:

IMG_8501.jpg

IMG_8502.jpg

IMG_8507.jpg

IMG_8500.jpg

Let me know what you guys think! They are semi-custom so let me know how you think they turned out!

I have not (and will not for another few days) had the chance to ride it yet with the new graphics, but I can tell the bike is much faster.

I love it! The graphics kit has to add at least 20 hp (fishing for gas there LOL) Seriously, looks amazing. Where did you get the kit? looks like maybe PG Graphix?

I like the grippy look but did you put them right over your stock graphics?

Sorry if this had been covered already...i did not read every post

But the KTM's have molded in stock graphics on the OEM plastic, thusly the graphics are permanent and cannot be removed, yet at the same time are smooth so you can apply aftermarket graphics over them without any troubles.

The only thing that bogglesmy mind is that KTM has the ugliest stock graphics every year and yet they are the only manufacturer to make them permanent, so they won;t blow off after the first time pressure washing :p

Oh, and your new graphics look good by the way...My RB graphics are pretty well trashed after 2 years so I've been looking for a facelit w/ new graphics as well...thinking maybe mdk/muscle milk or trying to find new RB ones

nice graphics. why are you comin down to Ga.

1) I need to get away from the snow to ride!!! 2) I have 20 days off from school. 3)I'm going to MTF for a week

I love it! The graphics kit has to add at least 20 hp (fishing for gas there LOL) Seriously, looks amazing. Where did you get the kit? looks like maybe PG Graphix?

Maybe 23? Nope, I used to get graphics from PG all the time but I went with a local buddy that I race with. He did a really good job and treated(grammar?) me well.

yes and thank to KDub32 for explaining why

edit: don't worry about it, when i'm riding they will make me so fast you won't be able to see the stock ones underneath:ride:

But the KTM's have molded in stock graphics on the OEM plastic, thusly the graphics are permanent and cannot be removed, yet at the same time are smooth so you can apply aftermarket graphics over them without any troubles.

The only thing that bogglesmy mind is that KTM has the ugliest stock graphics every year and yet they are the only manufacturer to make them permanent, so they won;t blow off after the first time pressure washing :p

I know it!!!!!! They are gross this year. There was way to much going on. I love the look of the KTM bikes but the graphics they put on them are nasty.

Thanks for the nice replies every one!!

Sick man, I dig those. Full gripper means your a gnarly one for sure!

I remember hearing about them molded in graphics. Forgot about em. Good and bad at the same time.

Looks sick! I dont mean to point it out, but I kinda wish that the front fender orange matched the graphic orange. Maybe its the picture. Who Knows. None the less, that bike is totally sick and I am jealous! :p

1) I need to get away from the snow to ride!!! 2) I have 20 days off from school. 3)I'm going to MTF for a week

it just snowed here yesterday but its already going away :p:ride:

the graphics look great :p

it just snowed here yesterday but its already going away :moon::lol:

lol yeah none of it really stuck :ride: im glad it closed my school today though :moon:

it just snowed here yesterday but its already going away :moon::lol:
the graphics look great :p

lol yeah none of it really stuck :ride: im glad it closed my school today though :moon:

pfffft, you got like a inch or two and it's going to be back up to like 60 by the time I get there to ride. yeh sure you get a day off from school, we got like 5 inches, my rode wasn't plowed, and I had to drive into school for a freakin calculus exam, risking my life btw :p:banana:

i'm moving to georgia:D

pfffft, you got like a inch or two and it's going to be back up to like 60 by the time I get there to ride. yeh sure you get a day off from school, we got like 5 inches, my rode wasn't plowed, and I had to drive into school for a freakin calculus exam, risking my life btw :p:ride:

i'm moving to georgia:D

good plan ya the snow is 70% gone already. can't wait to ride thursday and sat.

(already rode today in the snow)