661 Defender 2.5 and EVS neck brace

Does anyone have any feedback on compatibility with the 661 Defender 2.5 chest protector and the new EVS Revolution neck brace?

OR

How about the EVS Flux C/P and the EVS neck brace?

According to the catalog pictures, the Flux looks like it has more open space in the neck opening area. However, I like the Defender arm protection and color better.

Thanks.

I have the 661 Defender 2.5 with a Leatt

Works well together

Do you like the Defender 2.5?

What can you compare it too?

Thanks MxBaker.

Yeah I like it. I also have a thor force and an Oniel C.P. Definatly like the 661 2.5 better than the other two with the Leatt.

I just got back from my first ride with the EVS flux c.p. and the EVS rc evo neck brace,very nice combo!!!The flux is very cool,my new favorite c.p.,very well made and fits perfect with the rc evo!! Highly recomend both products!! A couple things about the flux,the new strap system and floating body mounts are very trick,this thing moves with your body better than any other c.p. i have ever used.It also has really nice ventilation !Good stuff!!

I just got back from my first ride with the EVS flux c.p. and the EVS rc evo neck brace,very nice combo!!!The flux is very cool,my new favorite c.p.,very well made and fits perfect with the rc evo!! Highly recomend both products!! A couple things about the flux,the new strap system and floating body mounts are very trick,this thing moves with your body better than any other c.p. i have ever used.It also has really nice ventilation !Good stuff!!

Nice info.

I noticed the Flux does not come with arm protectors traditionally found. Do you think this is a miss?

Can you post a picture of your setup? Thanks!

Honda 574,i dont think it was a miss simply because the upper arm "guard" is overrated imho.I would much rather have elbow or forearm protection,but thats just me.I have never posted a pic but i will give it a try asap!

I know it's not the question you asked - but I have a 661 defender 2.1 CP and it works very well with the Leatt GPS sport neck brace. No problems whatsoever.