Clips from riding on friday!

Video from riding on friday...

My camera seems really over-exposed to me?

All comments are welcome...

Constructive critizism on the filming, editing and overall video is also welcome...:p

Better in HIGH QUALITY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uyErNV7Qolg

Thanks for watching...

Video from riding on friday...

My camera seems really over-exposed to me?

All comments are welcome...

Constructive critizism on the filming, editing and overall video is also welcome...:p

Better in HIGH QUALITY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uyErNV7Qolg

Thanks for watching...

not bad not bad at all. good mix of music and video. im not sure about the actual music itself, but the camera work was pretty decent. looks like fun. i like the nice step up at the end. gotta be careful that no one will t-bone you though:bonk: :ride:

anyways overall nice vid.

not bad not bad at all. good mix of music and video. im not sure about the actual music itself, but the camera work was pretty decent. looks like fun. i like the nice step up at the end. gotta be careful that no one will t-bone you though:bonk: :p

anyways overall nice vid.

Thanks, yeah it was the end of the day and no one else was on the track...funny thing is I've done that jump at least 15 times before, face was pretty messed up that time...

sweet video. makes me want the snow to melt even more.

Superb camera work:smirk:

Nice shots.......Have not been there in a year. Was'nt it closed for a while?

Nice vid and riding...the only thing in the vid is when you go to a dif clip you fade it out with the black, it would be nicer to switch it up by just skipping to the next clip and not have as much fading. but over all:thumbsup: :p

Good video. But your cam looks like it is moveing around some ? Loose mount maybe. Can we see more ?