My KDX220R living with the big boys.

Right laugh out yesterday. Lots of open and dusty, rutted, bumpy trails and i decide to take my KDX220R out instead of my DRZ400. Great fun but had to wring her neck to keep up with the likes of KTM525's, Husky TE610's, XR600 etc.

Anyway, instead of going through posting all the pic's and vid link here i've also got it posted here aswell (dont need to join or anything, you can just look:thumbsup: ).http://www.trailbikemag.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=15975

Heres a link to the first part of the video of the day:thumbsup:

Another vid being done now.:p

if i didn't know any better i'd say you are afraid of puddles.

if i didn't know any better i'd say you are afraid of puddles.

Its whats in them that worries me:thumbsup:

Anyway, i get plenty of water in this part of the vid:lol:

nice riding, good pics and no dust:thumbsup:, can't believe you UK guys can ride 2smokes. can you get a new kdx220 in the UK?

nice riding, good pics and no dust:thumbsup:, can't believe you UK guys can ride 2smokes. can you get a new kdx220 in the UK?

Nah mate, i think they stopped making them in 2005.

We get them the same as you basically but with a few alterations like adding a horn and brake light switches etc they can be made perfectly legal. Bikes are not tested for emissions over here either (dont know if they are where your from???) so it doesnt matter if its 2 or 4 stroke as long as you have all the relevant lights etc etc.:p