Sign in to follow this  

Time for a tire Change Bridge or Mich

A lot of people say Bridgestones are a better tire for SoCal tracks (LACR, I5MX, RaceTown, Comp Edge). I usually run Michelin MH3's and they have worked well for years but I am not sure the new manufacturer last year is producing the same tire as to wear and performance past three rides.

So what Bridgestones are you guys running?

My bike CRF450

The new Dunlop Geomax 51's are really good tires. They should be available now. If you can't find them yet the Bridgestones you are looking for are the 403 front and the 404 rear. Try and find the Dunlops.

The new Dunlop Geomax 51's are really good tires. They should be available now. If you can't find them yet the Bridgestones you are looking for are the 403 front and the 404 rear. Try and find the Dunlops.

Missed you at I5MX Saturday. It was unbelievably good. Be back out next week.

Anyone else? Weight in here, guys. I run strickly moto and no off road. 06CRF450. I got to order these today to have them on the bike by the weekend.