Relocating Key/Ignition

Anyone have recomendations as to where a good Relocating point for the Key/Ignition wold be????

2 bolts on the side of the triple clamp

must refit thou

I've seen some pics on here of it. Anyone have a pic? :p

P2230465.jpg

Here's mine. I only used one of the triple clamp bolts. Wires reach just fine.

I have mine mounted off of the front headlight cover on the right side. Sorry no pics on this PC

Thanks. I was spyng those bolts.

readjw,

I placed mine as above, sorry no pics, with the stock wrap around shroud and poked a hole in it for the key.

I took it over my buddies who rides a PIG (Honda 650) and asked him if he could find the ignition, and after 4-5 min. he gave up!!

I Love IT even if your looking you can't find it.

Here is a link http://www.thumpertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=673881 Just like post #6 second pic

P1000685.jpg

Looks Good!!

You can see mine in my garage. Pretty much exactly like the green bike.

P2230465.jpg

Here's mine. I only used one of the triple clamp bolts. Wires reach just fine.

Which headlight is that?:p

Acerbis Dimension. Black headlight with white number plate. The whole thing weighs about as much as just the glass of the stocker. Trade off is the bulb is only a 35 watt H4.... Fine for me because I don't do much night riding with this bike. More pics in my garage.

I placed mine on the left side just to be different... Mainly because I put an electrical power port on the right

I placed mine on the left side just to be different... Mainly because I put an electrical power port on the right

Mine is on the left :p