Sign in to follow this  

Anyone know when the 2010 bikes will be released announced?

All the racing bikes for Honda, Kawai, Yamaha, Suzuki and KTM.

Anyone have dates?

At the earliest it's august. Usually October or so.

Keep an eye out for the spy photo's from the Japanese nationals. Usually come out in the June/July issues of the press.

Usually they are released around June/July, and they are available in the dealerships from August to October depending on the brand.

That's when I plan to buy my first ever BRAND SPANKIN' NEW BIKE!! :p

I'm leaning towards a 450 (RMZ), but we'll see whay Yami brings to the table.

What sort of changes does anybody expect them to make?

Does anybody think Yamaha will join the EFI revolution....or will they look to dropping sales and be conservative? They put it on the new '09 YFZ atv, that was the step up Suzuki used.

im hoping 2 strokes make a comeback...with tyla rattray possibly racing the katoom 250sx in the lites class this summer for the nationals....it might...just might help out with bringing them back...but yeah im sure everyone will be efi...maybe even 250f's

• Like 1

im hoping 2 strokes make a comeback...with tyla rattray possibly racing the katoom 250sx in the lites class this summer for the nationals....it might...just might help out with bringing them back...but yeah im sure everyone will be efi...maybe even 250f's

I hope your right. Both Suzuki and Kawasaki have kept their production lines for 2t's going - they continue to make small batches of 2008 models for the European and (I believe) Australasian markets. I can only assume they have done this as they thought there might be a revival in demand. I think Honda will suffer if there is as they have fully turned their backs on 2t's. Shame.

Roll on 2010!