What happened to Villopoto?

Supercross

Getting lapped and finishing 9th??? He better be sick!

He had the flu! The live webcast mentioned that he was throwing up between practices(or maybe it was after the heat race).

That was a wild track too. Didn't catch the part about him being sick, but still that was a narly track. I liked it.

He had a good battle with Alesi. I just think he is trying to stay in one piece and getting to know who he's racing against and how to beat them. He will be a contender thats for sure. I was at that race last night and sat in front of the dragon back corner of the track. All the narly stuff was at that corner of the track. I noticed Ryan had a little trouble with the berm at the downside of the start finish. You could see the berm had a bad hook to it and Ryan as well as others struggled with finding the best way to blow through.The whoop section followed immediately after that berm and there was alot of carnage in that section last night.

At 1 point I thought i saw he was back as far as 17th. Coming from 17 to 9 seemed pretty good on that track. That track looked TOUGH!!!

im gay

Cool... a gay troll!!!

he had the flu

im gay

Great, just what we needed, another FAG in the house. :p

And I thought we had enough with all the man lovers in TT.

At 1 point I thought i saw he was back as far as 17th. Coming from 17 to 9 seemed pretty good on that track. That track looked TOUGH!!!

I agree!!! :p