Thought this would make someone happy

i just bought one of the those kits new for 170 shipped like 2 weeks ago. my only complaint on the kit is the backgrounds for the sidepanels. they require small numbers for 2 digits or a normal sized single number. i'll probably just get custom pre prints now.

Use fusiongraphixx.com They will do anything you want! Dan Krick is the man!

Picture073.jpg

It made me happy thanks!

It made me happy thanks!

Did you buy it or were you just being funny?

bought it

how does white hold up i really like it and it doesn tlook bad with silver rims in my opinion.

Makes me angry. I bought a black kit on ebay sun nite. Now I'm not happy with it knowing I could have got the whole white out kit

how does white hold up i really like it and it doesn tlook bad with silver rims in my opinion.

my last 2 yz's were/are white. It holds up the same as any other color. Don't have to worry about stress marks.

my last 2 yz's were/are white. It holds up the same as any other color. Don't have to worry about stress marks.

Ya, white typically holds up much better than one would would think. The lighter the color, the better it usually holds up. By far, the worst is black, even the Yamaha blue is pretty bad.

Now white stickers, those on the otherhand are a different story...

Depends on how much you crash and where you crash. If you crash and run the sticker into the dirt, well its gonna show. Otherwise, my white sticker kit is holding up well.

Depends on how much you crash and where you crash. If you crash and run the sticker into the dirt, well its gonna show. Otherwise, my white sticker kit is holding up well.

On top of that you have boot rub on the number plates and knee/pant wear on the shroud stickers. Those are the spots where white stickers suffer.

I destroy all backgrounds no matter the color...haha. The white Kawi kit is really white right by the knees. Not sure if I'll use the white seat cover. That looks nearly impossible to keep clean.

I had an white 08 kxf and it lasted well for a year, but for whatever reason i'm not sure, i dont tend to wear out stickers that quick, had a set on an 07 ktm for 100hours and they still looked quite fresh.

news.php?id=13

Do any of you know will an 08 front or rear fender fit my 09(:p ), new ones are ugly!

I've read a few times that it does fit. Heck, I have a Honda front fender on my Yamaha.