2007 CR 125 - Running too rich

I just bought a 2007 CR 125 over the weekend, second hand. The bike has a full pro circuit exhaust but is running lean, any suggestions for jetting? i live in eastern canada, at sea level. thanks

Stock -CR 125 430 55 3 2

Pro Circuit -410 50 STK 2 1 1/2

Straight from their website.:p

Hello There!

The best thing you can do for yourself at the moment is to grab your manual, tear into the carb, write down all of the things being used (as in jet sizes, clip position, and needle number), and then come back and tell us what you got and we'll see if we can't get yah sorted out. Or you can try and figure it out for yourself with the manual or web as your guide. But more importantly, You can't start tuning until you now where you're at.

What ratio are you mixing your gas at?

-iRock

well i never put gas in it yet haha. its the gas that came in the bike, and yesterday here it was pretty cold (-3 celsius). so today im gonna drain the gas and put fresh in, replace the plug and try it today where it's warmer outside.

Check ur manual,see wat it says try the jetting that it says.check ur plug and then go from there.I'm running 50:1 fuel 400 main stock pilot and 2nd position on my needle and it rocks from1/4 to full throttle. But if u let it idle for 45 seconds it loads up really bad,I'll probably go down to a 45 pilot and it should be good.

125s live longer at 32:1.

True...

what do you guys recommend for jetting for around 32 degrees? The lake is ice and i have studded tires but feel i need to jet my bike. It has 410 mains and 55 pilots

The manual says:Main 450,needle clip position 3, pilot 55, and airscrew 1 1/2.and that's jetting for -7C to +5C(19F-40F).

Oh yea and one size smaller needle

50 to 1! not for long. good luck

Check ur manual,see wat it says try the jetting that it says.check ur plug and then go from there.I'm running 50:1 fuel 400 main stock pilot and 2nd position on my needle and it rocks from1/4 to full throttle. But if u let it idle for 45 seconds it loads up really bad,I'll probably go down to a 45 pilot and it should be good.