Sign in to follow this  

Supercross Daytona SX 2009 Predictions, Discussion and Results *SPOILERS*

I would like to see Reed nab two in a row, but I don't think that is going to happen at a track like Daytona. Unless, Stewart decides to throw it away again

Daytona's layout looks like the complete opposite of Indy. James will school everyone.

450:

Looks like a small outdoor nationals track(Stewarts gonna own it)

450:

7(by a big gap)

250:

Stroupe

Pourcel

Izzi

Davalos

Wharton

The only way that Stewart doesn't win this one is if he is carted off on a stretcher - but stranger things have happened. He has tried to kill himself at Daytona before.

I love the narrowing whoop section off the 180 degree start turn. That is a great part of the track.

Stroupe will own the 250s, with Izzi and Davalos in tow. Pourcel will not fare as well on the more outdoor oriented track IMO (although he is a MX2 champ so I may have to eat my words).

so is Jlaw gna try the fofiddy here???? he may be a jackass & all, but I really would like to see the idiot show up & ride, the way he freakin jumps through the whoops def. adds some excitement to the game! & he's got plenty of talent to doubt!!! wondered if he was plannin on makin it to Daytona???

Stewart

Reed (-14.50)

Poto (-19.00)

Millsaps (-24.00

lites

Stroupe

Pourcel

Izzi

Davalos

Since most of the SX tracks seem to be built for bubba he should have no prob being #1 in Daytona then Reed the rest is a crap shoot most days.

:p

Maybe it will be another mud fest like last year and Kdub can pick up a win. :p

Why are people still giving RV props, some even ahead of CR. I dont get it. I'm sure he'll be the man in a few years, but he certainly can't keep up with CR any more the CR can keep up with JS at this point.

Why are people still giving RV props, some even ahead of CR. I dont get it. I'm sure he'll be the man in a few years, but he certainly can't keep up with CR any more the CR can keep up with JS at this point.

same reason people put CR infront of JS :p

Since most of the SX tracks seem to be built for bubba he should have no prob being #1 in Daytona then Reed the rest is a crap shoot most days.

:p

Holy SHIT.....now that is a first. You are serious too, aren't ya?

450's

1 (he surprised Ricky)

7 (comes from behind)

33 (good outdoor rider)

29 (just because, looked fast at indy)

2 (struggles and lays it down once)

250's

981 (dude's been fast every week)