Sign in to follow this  

Dear Newb Bike Buyer

Dear Newb bike buyer....

"Why, Oh Why" Are you spouting off when I gave you all the history on the bike that I had and told you that I bought it in it's current state and rode the piss out of it for 5 months commuting 40 miles a day. You knew everything I knew. I dunno, maybe it was the cheap price or all the extras that came with it that makes you feel the need to spout off..

"Why oh why" are you complaining about the stickers on the tank when you bought it with a huge bone white IMS tank installed and you knew that I bought it that way from the previous owner(ps the petcock was in the box).

"Why oh why" did you not bring back the helmet and the plates I lent you so you could get home safely?

"Why oh why" are complaining about radiator guards and bent fins when you dumped :p the bike on your test drive even after I said look out for the ice patches at the end of the street?

PS if you still have the plates on you should take em off since I reported them stolen...

• Like 1

I figured the PO mentioned in the other thread would show up on TT sooner rather than later.

I never understood why he bought the bike in the first place if it was such a junkbox. Oh well, always more to the story!

Keeping me in stitches!

For the record...

I didn't do the 3x3 or the jetting or the new chain and sprokets or manual cam chain tensioner. I did rub my ass on the tool bag and chop of the ends of the levers for 2 finger pull. Other than that he would have to change the tiltle to "Dear Previous Owner once removed"

For the record...

I did rub my ass on the tool bag

you are my new hero....that is F*CKING great!!!

:p:ride::moon: :moon: :lol::p:banana: :banana: :foul: :foul:

Awesome... just awesome.

He really kept your helmet... maybe he misunderstood it was a loaner and thought you gave it to him?

first thing i am gonna do when i get home is rub my ass on the toolbag of my DRZ so i can say that to the bitter new owner of my bike when i sell it.

Awesome... just awesome.

He really kept your helmet... maybe he misunderstood it was a loaner and thought you gave it to him?

Yeah he kept it. I didn't really care because I just bought a new one and my helmet breath is both terrible and long lived. That is punishment in and of itself

I guess I should link to the 8 page monster in reference

Go into "My Account," "Edit Options" and select "Show 40 Posts Per Page."

It'll be reduced to a two page monster...but yet no less entertaining :p

Tipsy

• Like 1

Go into "My Account," "Edit Options" and select "Show 40 Posts Per Page."

It'll be reduced to a two page monster...but yet no less entertaining :p

Tipsy

+1 - 10 at a time sucked.

PS if you still have the plates on you should take em off since I reported them stolen...

:p This thread is going to be a fun one. I was under the impression that the original thread was somewhat tongue-in-cheek, but it seems I may have given him too much credit.

I still can't believe he crashed it on the test ride. WOW. Looks like he pretty much HAD to buy it at that point....

Thanks for the tip. I normally don't post anything just find what I need by searching...thats the reason for the join date of 2006 and post count of 4. Hard to find something to post about that hasn't aready been covered

:ride: This thread is going to be a fun one. I was under the impression that the original thread was somewhat tongue-in-cheek, but it seems I may have given him too much credit.

I still can't believe he crashed it on the test ride. WOW. Looks like he pretty much HAD to buy it at that point....

The wife walked out to tell me dinner was ready just as he wadded it up. The look on her face was priceless.:p

Obviously you dropped this bike, and a single outer row of fins in the rads is crushed.

This line of his is just way too much funnier now that we know that he OBVIOUSLY dropped the bike as well.