Sign in to follow this  

Im Looking For a KTM

i am 115lb female who just sold my YamahaTTR125 looking for a ktm..im not sure where to find one..any suggestions?

im interested in something between a 105ktm or 144ktm

:p

Go sit on them. My wife is 5'4" and 120lbs, and the 105xc fits her perfect.

She came off a XR100.

I have a 200xc-w and it feels quite a bit larger.

what kind of riding are you going to do? The 105XC big wheel might be right. My daughter is 15, 5-3, 100, she rides a KX 100 and its perfectly sized for her. We ride offroad, no racing.

i am 115lb female who just sold my YamahaTTR125 looking for a ktm..im not sure where to find one..any suggestions?

:)

i have a ktm 2006 125 exc, perfect for enduro or motocross for sale, live in london, bike in perfect condition cheap price 1800. call jo0sh on 078676752774

:)

The 144 (150 now) is a full size bike. Has 21f/19r wheels, and is the SX (motocross model). The 105 has a slightly smaller wheel (19f/16r) and is the XC (trail model). If you're under 5'4 the 105 may be the better bike simply because the seat is lower by a little.

Not sure where you are in Maryland, but Ellicott City Powersport on Rt. 40 West sells KTM (although I've NEVER had good experiences shopping there). B&E Motorsports in Easton is generally where I go. There's also a dealer in Frederick, JT Motorsports.

I live/ride in Maryland, where do you ride?