Sign in to follow this  

Nearest husky dealer 200+miles away! DOH!

So I really was interested in getting a husky SM 450R, until I realized that the nearest dealership was 240 miles away. Now I've basically given up on owning a husky since the dealership is so far away. What would you guys do in my situation?

Thanks,

Ryan

Why would that stop you from getting a Husky? my dealers about 130 miles away & 2 1\2 hours away. Anything I need I make a phone call & it gets delivered to my door in a few days. If I need something quicker I'll make the drive, but haven't needed a close by dealer for anything yet. I'm sure most Husky owners have had the same experience. :p

Well I guess my main concern would be maintenance or warranty work.

Maintenance is a breeze, warranty work is rare. Have you looked at the important info sticky at the top of the page??

Look at the must do modifications,

http://www.thumpertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?p=5586086#post5586086

lots of how 2 video's & it really is a breeze to do basic maintenance.

Underneath that is a good assortment of available goodies :p

Maintenance is a breeze, warranty work is rare. Have you looked at the important info sticky at the top of the page??

Look at the must do modifications,

http://www.thumpertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?p=5586086#post5586086

lots of how 2 video's & it really is a breeze to do basic maintenance.

Underneath that is a good assortment of available goodies :p

Yeah, what Ruffus said.

Seriously you can get all the parts that you want online generally in less time than it takes for one of the big 4 Japanese shops to get you a spark plug and anything that would require serious warranty work is rare. Does Honda even offer a warranty on their comp. bikes? Do any of the big 4 offer comp. bikes that are street legal?