Sign in to follow this  

The NEW post you DESKTOP SCREENSHOT

i would post mine but its not TT approved lol just kidding i just want to keep mine for myself!!!! its such a sick turn down, back country, whip photo with a perfect sky and the hill with tall grass in the corner. probably the best whip picture ive ever found and i want to keep it for myself, sorry :p

i would post mine but its not TT approved lol just kidding i just want to keep mine for myself!!!! its such a sick turn down, back country, whip photo with a perfect sky and the hill with tall grass in the corner. probably the best whip picture ive ever found and i want to keep it for myself, sorry :p

Aw man you got me all worked up, it sounds sick!

its like the most ridiculous photo ive ever found!!!!!! i have a bunch that were hard to find and really nice so i keep them for myself but ill go find some that i can post for you guys.......maybe

i was just about to post mine.... but i forgot.. i got in trouble for showing a girl covering her boobs with her hands.. so i cant show ya.. sorry

Sounds ghey.