Sign in to follow this  

09 wr 250

Dose the 09 wr 250 have the new frame , and forks like the 300 ? And dose it have good bottom end power too ? I really like the way this bike looks. And what is the handleing like , for tigth woods , suzuki , or yamaha like. I have a four stroke now (honda 450) , and think , or i should say know i want go back to a 2 stroke.:p

Dose the 09 wr 250 have the new frame , and forks like the 300 ? And dose it have good bottom end power too ? I really like the way this bike looks. And what is the handleing like , for tigth woods , suzuki , or yamaha like. I have a four stroke now (honda 450) , and think , or i should say know i want go back to a 2 stroke.:p

The 300 has the WR250 frame and forks. The frame is unchanged from (at least) 2007. The forks were upgraded to 50mm Marzocchis in 2009 from the previous 45mm but they still aren't the twin chamber ones that some of the 4 strokes get.

Can't comment on anything else as I haven't ridden a 300.

So with the newer 50 mm forks it must handle much better , than the old 45 mm ones. Did they also upgrade the shock ?