Anybody else got a family memeber who uses your bike as a coat rack?

Alright i walk outside to the shop so i can work on my bike but when i get in there i cant see my bike? but as i look closer i see a large pile of junk laying in the middle of the shop whats this wet coats, pants and shirts on the handlebars dripping all over the bike, empty beercans on every fender any one ever heard of a coaster:smirk: , welding rods scratching up my seat, cables hanging right of the levers, and something ive never seen before someones stuck the stamps from the mail all over my bike, and to top it all off cat prints everywhere:banghead: ive only spent all winter cleaning this bike which was spotless yesterday but everytime i take this stuff off and clean it again its all back sitting on my bike again the next day:foul: its a little frusturating i only worked my a$$ off to buy the this $7000 coatrack. Anyone else got a really ecpensive coat rack? by the way ive invested in a bike cover problem solved

My brother does the same to me. I try to keep my garage spot less and push my bike off to the side every night after washing it. Then when I go to ride it again there will be crap piled all around it. I snap at him, it never works. I just deal with it. He leaves his beer in the garage, and it disappears into my belly.

OMG ME TOO!

I had christmas lights and a wreath on it once when I walked outside. I took all of it off, put it in a pile, and cleared out the area. I went in, and told my mom to never do that again please.

And for my sisters to stay away (I actually said these words today) "DO NOT touch my dirtbike! It is a ticking timebomb, and one finger will make it fall over on you and you will be stuck, and nobody can get you out cause I am on crutches. STAY AWAY"

My family has learnt, and my mates who I live with now have also learnt, that my bike is my pride and joy and that leaving anything on it, or damaging it in anyway, will likely cause severe injury or death.

Best way to combat this is to ask nicely and point out the value you place on your bike, if that fails just chuck all the shit on the floor and leave it in a wet stinking mess or throw it outside on the grass or hang the stuff on something of theirs (especially if they have hunting trophies, if someone did this to my bambi's I would be pissed) or hang it off the shiney new plasma in the living room, just somethig to piss them off as much as you are.

My family has learnt, and my mates who I live with now have also learnt, that my bike is my pride and joy and that leaving anything on it, or damaging it in anyway, will likely cause severe injury or death.

Best way to combat this is to ask nicely and point out the value you place on your bike, if that fails just chuck all the shit on the floor and leave it in a wet stinking mess or throw it outside on the grass or hang the stuff on something of theirs (especially if they have hunting trophies, if someone did this to my bambi's I would be pissed) or hang it off the shiney new plasma in the living room, just somethig to piss them off as much as you are.

haha i dont know about hunting trophies but the old mans truck sittin in the driveway is his pride and joy and that antenna makes a very good place to hang my riding gear when im done:smirk:

That would never happen in my house.

Because if it ever did, the rest of my family would find an orange cat hung by the neck from my clutch-side grip with safety wire, dressed in a "Hello Kitty" jacket with a flashing tree-top angel stuffed in it's eye socket.

?

Alright i walk outside to the shop so i can work on my bike but when i get in there i cant see my bike? but as i look closer i see a large pile of junk laying in the middle of the shop whats this wet coats, pants and shirts on the handlebars dripping all over the bike, empty beercans on every fender any one ever heard of a coaster:smirk: , welding rods scratching up my seat, cables hanging right of the levers, and something ive never seen before someones stuck the stamps from the mail all over my bike, and to top it all off cat prints everywhere:banghead: ive only spent all winter cleaning this bike which was spotless yesterday but everytime i take this stuff off and clean it again its all back sitting on my bike again the next day:foul: its a little frusturating i only worked my a$$ off to buy the this $7000 coatrack. Anyone else got a really ecpensive coat rack? by the way ive invested in a bike cover problem solved

Who is this "family member" you speak of?