2009 help

i prosted a thread a week or so ago about my 450 problem. it will run fine for about 15min. but as soon as it gets warmed up it will start blubbering and bogging out real bad. barelay making it more than 5 feet. i hav since changed stator, coil, unplugged kill switch to try and figure out the problem and it still does the same thing. has anyone had this problem at all? and if so is there a fix. it has 25 hard hours on it, with remmapping.

i prosted a thread a week or so ago about my 450 problem. it will run fine for about 15min. but as soon as it gets warmed up it will start blubbering and bogging out real bad. barelay making it more than 5 feet. i hav since changed stator, coil, unplugged kill switch to try and figure out the problem and it still does the same thing. has anyone had this problem at all? and if so is there a fix. it has 25 hard hours on it, with remmapping.

Can you explain the "blubbering and bogging" a little more?

when you start your bike up do you get any kind of a blinking code on your kil switch?? normal is it just lights up red for about 3 seconds then goes out, if there is a problem with the bike it will blink a series of different codes then you look up in the manual what blink pattern is what. check to see if it is blinking or not that would be good place to start maybe??

i have two 09 450s and hav just been swapping parts to try and find the problem. i hav changed plug (thanks anyway) swapped coils, ecm, ive checked all plugs and sealed them with di-electric. im swapping tanks tonight to see if that may be it. it seems to only happen when the motor gets warm. i rode a good hard 15min moto today before it started acting up. and after that it just went down hill from there

when you start your bike up do you get any kind of a blinking code on your kil switch?? normal is it just lights up red for about 3 seconds then goes out, if there is a problem with the bike it will blink a series of different codes then you look up in the manual what blink pattern is what. check to see if it is blinking or not that would be good place to start maybe??

it will not throw a code. i unplugged the water tempeture sensor to make sure it would, and it did. but other than that it wont do anything

have you checked the sensor on the kill switch for blinking patterns like i posted?? if so is it lighted for 3 seconds as in normal or do you get a blink pattern meaning something is wrong. if so you can look it up in the manual and it will tell you what is wrong

i have two 09 450s and hav just been swapping parts to try and find the problem. i hav changed plug (thanks anyway) swapped coils, ecm, ive checked all plugs and sealed them with di-electric. im swapping tanks tonight to see if that may be it. it seems to only happen when the motor gets warm. i rode a good hard 15min moto today before it started acting up. and after that it just went down hill from there

have you checked the sensor on the kill switch for blinking patterns like i posted?? if so is it lighted for 3 seconds as in normal or do you get a blink pattern meaning something is wrong. if so you can look it up in the manual and it will tell you what is wrong

it will not throw a code

Did you make any sort of change or check valves just before this started?