rivers edge campground and atv park

hey i found this cool park that has a mx track and trails and stuff . looks pretty cool . has anyone ever been to it ? i want to go there for the mx track and for my dad to ride the trails . how is there track . do they allow atv s and dirtbikes to ride the track at the same time because i might go with my cuzin who would ride with me on the track with his quad . also is it worth a 4 hour drive there?

Pretty rocky. The trails are true to life trails. Built for 4x4 utility quads. A bike would be lousy. Very rocky, rutted up, and they didnt cut the trees flush with the groud, there are stumps sticking up, enough to shoot you into the woods if you hit one with speed. The kid track....is more like a oval shapped, hard packed loop, with some bumps in it.

On the other hand, the full size MX track isnt too bad. Good size, and a couple OK jumps. I live an hour away, and go there 2-3 times a year. Just to change up the riding spots.

Would I drive 4 hours to go there? No. Dude, you have been told numerous times, Rocky Hill is the closest, biggest and cheapest track to you. Buy a membership and ride there this summer.....or, move out of RI!

BTW, where in RI are ya? I have family in Cranston and Naraganset.

Pretty rocky. The trails are true to life trails. Built for 4x4 utility quads. A bike would be lousy. Very rocky, rutted up, and they didnt cut the trees flush with the groud, there are stumps sticking up, enough to shoot you into the woods if you hit one with speed. The kid track....is more like a oval shapped, hard packed loop, with some bumps in it.

On the other hand, the full size MX track isnt too bad. Good size, and a couple OK jumps. I live an hour away, and go there 2-3 times a year. Just to change up the riding spots.

Would I drive 4 hours to go there? No. Dude, you have been told numerous times, Rocky Hill is the closest, biggest and cheapest track to you. Buy a membership and ride there this summer.....or, move out of RI!

BTW, where in RI are ya? I have family in Cranston and Naraganset.

yea i know ive been told the rocky hill thing and ive been there a lot great track . i live in west Greenwich. the reason i was asking about this place was that my dad was told by a friend about it and he thought it would be good for me and him hes got a uttility atv grizzly 700. cause it has the trails that he can ride and the track for me to ride . and it would be like a cool 3 day vacation . i hope to get a membership to rocky hill this year its like 475$ for a new member right??