1999 Kdx 200 R

cool, the sloppy kickstart you can fix if you want, it's on http://justkdx.dirtrider.net/
Put a new top end in your used bike and ride forever! You originally asked about the 220 which has a weak OEM piston that should be replaced by Wiseco ASAP. The 200s OEM piston is just fine though.

Thanks for the link and the piston info, I thought both had weak OEM's. I just sold my YZ and will soon be getting 99 KDX200 as well. See you around the Kawi 2t forum

Thanks for the link and the piston info, I thought both had weak OEM's. I just sold my YZ and will soon be getting 99 KDX200 as well. See you around the Kawi 2t forum

Rode the strongest KDX ever yesterday. I owned both the 200 and 220 and this one (200) that I rode yesterday had the RB designs head mod, and a power now valve of sorts in the carburetor along with the standard FMF exhaust. Was a screamer and fun bike but just didn't have the grunt of my YZ. I'm a BIG guy so I need that power. If I could lose some weight ? that KDX would suit me just fine. He even has the KX125 forks on it too and sprung for my weight. Geeze those bikes can be tuned into nice machines!

Rode the strongest KDX ever yesterday. I owned both the 200 and 220 and this one (200) that I rode yesterday had the RB designs head mod, and a power now valve of sorts in the carburetor along with the standard FMF exhaust. Was a screamer and fun bike but just didn't have the grunt of my YZ. I'm a BIG guy so I need that power. If I could lose some weight ? that KDX would suit me just fine. He even has the KX125 forks on it too and sprung for my weight. Geeze those bikes can be tuned into nice machines!

That's what I'm hoping. I'm only 145lbs so my YZ was too much for me and I never felt in control only like I was hanging on and asking it to go where I wanted. Wore me out much faster than the KDX I tried out.