Sign in to follow this  

Supercross J-law fastest lap time at daytona

Could be interesting J-law ran a 1:06.998 while bubba with the second fastest lap time ran a 1:07.415. Can't wait to watch tonight!

Thats impressive! Lets hope he can bring that to the main tonight without something popping up.

I think he's going to surprise some folks.

AMA's result are not updated for the 450 class. That is the results from practice 1, J-Law had the fastest lap in practice 2 with a 106.9.

Reed and Stewart both went down twice in first practice and Stewart went down 2 more times in the 2nd practice.

Like I said I think he's going to surprise some folks. Props to him, he looked good.

just wait, now people are going to start saying that j-law has a cheater bike or he sabotaged stewarts bike...

no one is going to say that.....

he pulled off a great race.........very impressive.....let's see what he can do next week....

he pulled off a great race.........very impressive.....let's see what he can do next week....

I wouldn't say never after reading some of the posts on here. I still get amazed of some of the flashes of brilliance on here. :p

Yep this was one race and one track.

racerx has a pic up of him cutting the course on the start. He basically went inside of the first turn tuf blocks to avoid the crash. How does the ama let him get away with this stuff??

racerx has a pic up of him cutting the course on the start. He basically went inside of the first turn tuf blocks to avoid the crash. How does the ama let him get away with this stuff??

Not a J-Law fan but there was about 5 others that did the same thing......

If he didnt tire out it would have been a win. Reed was scooten but time almost ran out on him. I was glad to see Reed take it. But J law was ripen if he can get in shape and stay(healthy) he might be able to do well next year, could be interesting.

If he didnt tire out it would have been a win. Reed was scooten but time almost ran out on him. I was glad to see Reed take it. But J law was ripen if he can get in shape and stay(healthy) he might be able to do well next year, could be interesting.

i think he coulda held it for the last couple laps. as soon as he saw reed he basically stopped. i wish he would have gave him a challenge.

i think he coulda held it for the last couple laps. as soon as he saw reed he basically stopped. i wish he would have gave him a challenge.

He made a very mature decision to let Reed by like that. He's not in the championship and he knows it. Not gonna try and mess things up for Reed. He was pretty out of breath by that point anyways, don't think he would've lasted more than a lap under pressure from Reed. Hopefully he stays out of trouble and gets into shape...could be interesting.

I wouldn't say never after reading some of the posts on here. I still get amazed of some of the flashes of brilliance on here. :p

Yep this was one race and one track.

Told ya...see the Milsaps taking out Alessi thread.

Every time they pan the crowd on TV I think Yep there are a lot idiots everywhere...